1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Elvenar Modern Art: Feedback

Discussion in 'Elvenar Modern Art' started by Dizzy Lizzie, May 17, 2019.

1. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie
    Ex-Team Member

Please ask questions or give feedback on this thread about the Forum Competition: Elvenar Modern Art. Thank you! :)

2. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

I just want to be clear, you are not looking for the names of the buildings but rather what set each picture of the building it belongs to, if so then it should actually probably say...Can you match the pictures of these buildings to the event building sets they belong to?

3. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie
    Ex-Team Member

Exactly!

4. indiareddy22

indiareddy22 Novice

The Competition emphasis the players in visualizing the sets and how to make them build and players involvement to we know by this game.

5. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Artisan

6. yo momma love me

yo momma love me Sorcerer

i'd prefer a guessing game. one that didn't have an easy answer that can be shared w/ fellows and friends instead of one that basically amounts to a random drawing. the case of the missing letters was fun.

7. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie
    Ex-Team Member

Perhaps you'd like to pm me some suggestions.
    Thank you, @m4rt1n - glad you enjoyed it!

8. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Enchanter

I prefer random draw of n winners over first n correct, as there is decreased incentive to enter the longer it takes before you notice an unannounced contest.

Out of curiosity, how many entries have the past couple of contests had?

9. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie
    Ex-Team Member

Please feel free to check the Archive.

10. yo momma love me

yo momma love me Sorcerer

closest guess to the next new guest race would be interesting. so would guessing how many different players logged into this server during a week or how many wonders were upgraded during that time. maybe guessing the number of people that finish the entire summer quest list or how many daily prizes are won in each world or the average number of prizes won per city? even guessing how many rocks in a rock pile where we can't see every rock would create a large number for us to guess and be impossible to share correct answers since nobody would know for sure. something like that. the case of the missing letters was fun because nobody knew for sure what the answers were.