• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Mobile

DeletedUser

The app crashes all the time.Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, as a matter of fact...I've had extraordinary issues with the app, and at this point I'm doing more with the city on browser.

DeletedUser3466

This is not a priority but I did want to mention that some of the prize graphics are still not working (see screen shot)

Thanx
5BLniMW.jpg

DeletedUser5145

No way to build ancient wonder on app. Have researched required technology but I haven't got any new icons which could show me how to build it.

DeletedUser5279

Last night I was online on my computer, setting everything to work on a 9-hour thing. Today I have only been on the mobil app, checking and restarting every building. Then tonight I logged in on my computer and noticed the tournement was over...but I got no reward :(
Have anyone else had this happend to them? And is that a bug or working as intented?

DeletedUser4528

No way to build ancient wonder on app. Have researched required technology but I haven't got any new icons which could show me how to build it.

The functionality of these is yet to be added to the mobile version, so for now the only way to access them is through the browser version. This will get added at a later date, so watch out for future updates .

Last night I was online on my computer, setting everything to work on a 9-hour thing. Today I have only been on the mobil app, checking and restarting every building. Then tonight I logged in on my computer and noticed the tournement was over...but I got no reward :(
Have anyone else had this happend to them? And is that a bug or working as intented?

If you are unsure whether you got the award or not, by all means send in a ticket to support. We are more than happy to look into it for you.

m4rt1n

Adept
I now have v1.43 on ios, and see a couple of changes. The addition of the inventory and trader shortcuts at the bottom on a pull out bar, although think it would be better if the world and research were also added to the same pull out bar as it looks a little bulky now.
Also the rather annoying "are you sure" pop up when declining a quest is added, and I would rather have seen that removed from PC rather than adding to ios. Something else to slow me down when doing a quick collect and restart of everything on my phone.

DeletedUser3781

I tried the app and I like it in general, but the additional click on setting productions is really irritating. I believe you should get rid of it as fast as possible. Less clicking means better user experience.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We are always looking for further suggestions on how to improve the app, even if they may appear very small. Would you have any suggestions on how we could improve this, to make it nicer to use? :)

DeletedUser4816

We are always looking for further suggestions on how to improve the app, even if they may appear very small. Would you have any suggestions on how we could improve this, to make it nicer to use? :)

make it the same as on the computer? o.0

DeletedUser3781

Yeah what he said... :)
Clicking on a building should open productions window, and if someone wants to upgrade instead they can click upgrade tab anyway, so there's no reason to keep the additional step

DeletedUser441

As it says in my manifesto , I'm a lone dragon. No commitments to worry about. Thanks for the offer though. (Plus I like being my own Archmage ;)).
upload_2017-12-1_10-59-25.jpeg

Lelanya

Mentor
As it says in my manifesto , I'm a lone dragon. No commitments to worry about. Thanks for the offer though. (Plus I like being my own Archmage ;)).
View attachment 2267
Love the pic hon. And, I get you. Be your own boss no one to hassle you argue back or complain. But, I have found it very rewarding to work with others, learn from them and amuse or amaze them ;)

DeletedUser441

I'm glad you've had such good experiences with others. :) Unfortunately not everyone has the same. :( This isn't on topic , so I'll end on the fact that I don't have a mobile device , so cannot comment. :oops:

DeletedUser5145

Had I not heard on inno December tv edition that elvenar has event I wouldn't know it ever.

Please let us have AWs and events playable quick

kuku6

Adventurer
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread for all your comments and questions about Elvenar's Mobile version!

We are very much looking forward to hearing from you, and wish you a great time playing Elvenar via our brand-new app!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
is not a full-fledged game that can be played, only partially, on mobile version you can,t get enchantmens (magical academy didn,t have option produce, NH didn,t give chests, no tournaments in phone), so can,t be playng events, coz all events have tasks, to get enchantments

QueenSelene

Novice
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread for all your comments and questions about Elvenar's Mobile version!

We are very much looking forward to hearing from you, and wish you a great time playing Elvenar via our brand-new app!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Since starting Elvenar on my my PC I downloaded it onto my Ipad here in the UK and notice it only has the general game and not the Winter game with the Glacier Giants?
This meant I only started the Glacier Giants today!

DeletedUser3466

Just curious what the time scale is for adding new features and when devs hope to have all the same features as the pc/desktop version? Like I said just curious.