• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Mobile

DeletedUser4528

A couple of handy tips when you are going for the mobile version

When you are at the login screen, be sure to press the country flag and choose the same server that you play online. If you login on a different server you will not find your city.

If you are having issues with the loading getting stuck, then try either of these weird fixes
- Try loading with the device charging
- If on data swap to wifi, and if on wifi swap to data
- The good old, turn it off and on again really is a life saver, but leave off for at least 3 mins.

There are some features that are not yet on the mobile app, which are mainly (but not limited to)
- No Event as yet
- No Magical Academy function
- No Ancient Wonder access
- No Chests on neighbour visits

There are more, so don`t be alarmed, New content is getting added all the time, so please ensure you have auto update switched on. (Personally I would suggest having it ONLY to update on Wifi so your data does not get eaten up)

We are learning with you on this one, although we have been using the app for a while now, fault finding is a whole new experience. So, that being said. If you are stuck, then please give us a shout at support, but please include as much details as possible.

- What actions you did
- What did you expect to happen
- What actually happened.

This helps us to help you get on the road again.

I will try to keep an eye for issues on the forum, but my home is in support, so please do not think I am ignoring you if I happen to miss an issue.

DeletedUser5111

Make sure to choose the same server on the mobile version as you already play. At the login screen click on the flag, and then in the drop down choose the server you already play on. This will get you back up and running again .
I use Chrome on both laptop and ipad but the ipad still won't accept that I am who I am for Elvenar. Don't know what I'm doing wrong?

DeletedUser4528

I use Chrome on both laptop and ipad but the ipad still won't accept that I am who I am for Elvenar. Don't know what I'm doing wrong?

The server is the game location that you play from. so if you play on the US version online you need the US version on the app, likewise for any other server, make sure you choose the same one.

Alcaro

Necromancer
A couple of handy tips when you are going for the mobile version

When you are at the login screen, be sure to press the country flag and choose the same server that you play online. If you login on a different server you will not find your city.

If you are having issues with the loading getting stuck, then try either of these weird fixes
- Try loading with the device charging
- If on data swap to wifi, and if on wifi swap to data
- The good old, turn it off and on again really is a life saver, but leave off for at least 3 mins.

I tried all, including reinstalling the OS :confused: . Nope, nope, nope ... it loads up to 7/16 and then it just close like I never tried to start it. This issue I have it on my tablet which has Android version 5.1. On my phone (also Android) it works like a charm and let me visit the NH in Arendyll + Winyandor in less than 30 min (about 350 neighbors).

I hope you'll implement very very soon the inventory for guest races. Whithout that I just use the app to visit the NH and that's it.

DeletedUser4528

I tried all, including reinstalling the OS :confused: . Nope, nope, nope ... it loads up to 7/16 and then it just close like I never tried to start it. This issue I have it on my tablet which has Android version 5.1. On my phone (also Android) it works like a charm and let me visit the NH in Arendyll + Winyandor in less than 30 min (about 350 neighbors).

I hope you'll implement very very soon the inventory for guest races. Whithout that I just use the app to visit the NH and that's it.

Ok, lets start with the good stuff. The inventory for the guest races, along with all the other great features will be added to the mobile version, so keep watching out for updates, or better still have your device set to auto update (on wifi only is best).

As for your issue, I have very little experience with these issues, beyond some training in the theory, so while I can give advice, I am not yet in a strong position to trouble shoot in depth. Muf Muf will see these posts in the morning, and I ma sure he will be able to offer much more insight. So anyone else getting this issue (including yourself) , please feel free to message support, or wait and see what light Muf Muf can shed tomorrow .

DeletedUser5111

I had to delete and download three times with a rest between each before I got it to work.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have been able to reproduce an issue where the loading gets stuck at step 7/16, followed by a crash of the app (you return to your device's home screen). We are currently looking into that - so far it appears to be caused by the device running out of available RAM memory, which then in turn results in the app crashing.

Deleted User - 1634976

I've been using the beta version for quite some time, and it is on the whole a good addition to complement the PC version. Returning help through the notifications list is a much quicker and less painfully slow process, and is a huge benefit over the PC version for instance.There are however still some notable omissions, such as being unable to use the Magic Academy or to collect relics when doing neighbourly help and that events do not show. I'm sure these things will be rectified in good time, but it is a caveat that people should be aware of upfront as otherwise I would expect a lot of posts asking why such and such does not work.

What I have done for our Fellowship is make a list of all the members and their written preference. The list starts with this message:

"This is a list of the members requests. When you do visits on the mobile app you do not visit the city so cannot see each members request.

Mobile app users. First of all start your visits on your computer or lap top until you have received your 3 daily chests. They normally come at the beginning of your visits. Once you have found them, switch to the app.

As you cannot copy this it is best to take a screenshot."

I hope this helps as a temporary work round. The speed of neighbourly help way outweighs the problems and is worth the effort once.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is an edited version of the November InnoGames TV episode for those who do not want to watch the non-Elvenar parts - in which the designers discuss and demonstrate the Mobile App.
It is short - and worth a look!!
If you would like to see similar breaking news about the game, you should subscribe to our YouTube channel!
:)

DeletedUser5126

The app will not let me log in to my account. I have gone so far as changing my password to try and reset everything. It is telling me my username does not exist. Do we have to have 2 separate accounts? One for computer and one for the app? I do not wish to maintain 2 accounts for the same game.

DeletedUser4528

The app will not let me log in to my account. I have gone so far as changing my password to try and reset everything. It is telling me my username does not exist. Do we have to have 2 separate accounts? One for computer and one for the app? I do not wish to maintain 2 accounts for the same game.

It can be tricky setting up the mobile app at the start, as there are many versions of the game, all hosted on their own server, so it is important to choose the right one.

To see which server (version) you normally play on, load the game on your computer and look at the internet address. For example, it could say https://en1.elvenar.com/game. The en1 is the server, yours may have different letters for a different server .

Now, when you log in to the mobile app, look for the country flag, and if you press this you will see a list of options. Be sure to choose the same two letters as your computer shows and this will log you into the right area.

DeletedUser2361

Just got a notification that it is available in ALL countries now but still not in Canada. I can download the app but Canada is not a country option :(

m4rt1n

Adept
I have been using the app now for several months on ios, and a couple of issues have arisen for me.

When scrolling through the quest-line, it disappears after I go right through the 21 or so quests available. I have to fully close and reopen the app to get it back.

When waiting to collect gold from the residences or goods from factories, they don't appear on time quite often and the buildings become unpressable on the app, requiring a close and quick reopen of the app to do the collecting.

I still have 2 holes where my Squirrel Squares should be on the app, despite all other buildings being visible, even the latest from the Halloween Event.

Despite those small issues I am loving using the app, and it became very useful during my summer camping trip, to keep my game moving, with a quick 5 minutes time a day. Also I find the data the app consumes to be very small when compared to many other ios games.

DeletedUser4528

Just got a notification that it is available in ALL countries now but still not in Canada. I can download the app but Canada is not a country option :(

The country option is not for the country that you are in. This is where you select the server that you are on, so if you play in the US server, select US, and if you are in the EN server, select EN.

I have been using the app now for several months on ios, and a couple of issues have arisen for me.

When scrolling through the quest-line, it disappears after I go right through the 21 or so quests available. I have to fully close and reopen the app to get it back.

Open and Close the trader and the game will update with the new cycle of quests.

When waiting to collect gold from the residences or goods from factories, they don't appear on time quite often and the buildings become unpressable on the app, requiring a close and quick reopen of the app to do the collecting.

Open and Close the trader and the game will update the buildings

I still have 2 holes where my Squirrel Squares should be on the app, despite all other buildings being visible, even the latest from the Halloween Event.

These buildings will be added fully into the game real soon

Despite those small issues I am loving using the app, and it became very useful during my summer camping trip, to keep my game moving, with a quick 5 minutes time a day. Also I find the data the app consumes to be very small when compared to many other ios games.

So glad you are enjoying it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3779

The app is a great addition and makes the game so much more accessible! Ty!

The NH function is so much faster the the web-version but I do have an improvement suggestion. Many people use the City name to request for specific help and that's not visible in the app. Wouldn't it be possible to add the city name to the "popup window" where you select the kind of NH you want to give? Today it just shows the players name. That would make is possible to give the correct kind of help to other players.

DeletedUser701

I love the app. There is just one thing I find really hard and that is moving the buildings and streets or creating them. I have to tap several times on the thing I am trying to move and when it finally lights up it is almost impossible to move into the square you want to move it into. Still love the app though. It gives sooo many more options:)