• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Mobile

DeletedUser4808

Waiting in anticipation for the app to become available in Canada :):)

DeletedUser3996

Hello!

It would be great to be able to switch worlds without having to login every time, just like the desktop version.
Other important features, in my opinion, would be the possibility to turn off animations and notifications.

Thank you!

Jixel

Spellcaster
Hello!

It would be great to be able to switch worlds without having to login every time, just like the desktop version.

Yes, this would be awesome - I switch between 4 worlds on 3 servers, having to enter username/password every time on a fiddly mobile keyboard is painful. The desktop version remembers my logins, so the mobile version should too (after entering them the first time, and I guess asking me if I want to remember them).

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
is there a way on the app to change worlds? I am working on all three world and i couldnt find a way to change between them
It would be great to be able to switch worlds without having to login every time, just like the desktop version. Other important features, in my opinion, would be the possibility to turn off animations and notifications.
Right now changing worlds in the app is only possible by logging out of the current world and then logging back in, and chosing the world you'd like to enter. We're aware that this isn't perfect yet, and do plan to improve that sometime in the future. When exactly is not yet known at this point yet, though.

"Our team already started working on the Ancient Wonders mechanics" - I hope this doesn't mean you're going to devalue and cripple the rest of the AWs, the way you have the lighthouse and bell spire.
With that we meant that we'll make it possible to manage your Ancient Wonders (upgrade them, contribute to them, etc.) from within the app. It has nothing to do with the bonuses that the Ancient Wonders provide. :)

Was excited for a moment...but no. App is still not available in my country. :(
when mobile apps will be available in Slovenia?
Waiting in anticipation for the app to become available in Canada :):)
We plan to release the app globally this week, on November 1st. Keep an eye out for that! :)

I had the beta app on my tablet, was a great idea until there was an update and it is now no longer compatible with my device :(
We're sorry to hear that. For Android tablets we mostly depend on the Android version, for which the minimum is 4.4.4. With the many possible devices for Android, it's a bit hard to say anything for your specific case, though. For iOS we support most tablets with a minimum OS version of 8.0 (iPad Mini and iPad 2 and older excluded).

Seems to install and start up well on my iPad, however there are no event details or quests and when I go to help a player, i can't see their help preferences as all options are offered in same sequence for each player. Possibly it is there somewhere but have not located it yet. How far away are these updated likely to be ?
Events are not yet available in the app. We plan to make them available in the new year. It is not possible (yet?) to show which building you'd like your Neighborly Help to be performed on, on the app. We do have some ideas for that, but for now it is showing the available buildings in the window that pops up. For the Culture building, it automatically selects the one that'll provide the receiver with the biggest bonus.

DeletedUser3466

@Muf-Muf I am just curious how does the dev team decide what new game aspects are added into the next update? I know lots of people are asking about quests but as a fellowship member my eye is on tournaments and fellowship adventures. Who decides? Is the end point when the pc and the mobile game are the same or will certain aspects stay purely desktop and possibly mobile specific? Just curious. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5101

Hello guys.
I tried the app on my phone(iHunt Rainbow 3 - 1.3 Quad Core, 1Gb RAM) and it installs perfectly, it downloads the 368Mb of assets and whatever it needs to run, then it crashes at 7/16 loading. I tried on some iPad and it worked. What did I miss on my phone in order to have it up and running?
I do have to mention that at least it notifies me when trades are accepted and production is finished, but i still got to use Puffin

Awaiting for solutions from you guys

Kimelve

Spellcaster
"With that we meant that we'll make it possible to manage your Ancient Wonders (upgrade them, contribute to them, etc.) from within the app. It has nothing to do with the bonuses that the Ancient Wonders provide. :)"

Thanks for clarifying.

Kimelve

Spellcaster
Will city names ever be visible in the mobile app? We write which buildings we want polished in our city name, but people using the mobile app can't read it, so click on anything. Will this be improved on in future?

Nymis

Alchemist
Ah I had no idea there was a new thread until I decided to re-read the release notice...was watching the old beta one.

Will there be any accessibility type features to the game to enlarge buttons etc? I mostly play on an iPhone 6S+ so I have an I presume bigger than average phone screen but even I still have difficulty with the visits and tapping the rather small neighbourly help button. I can't even imagine what it's like on phones such as the iPhone 4/5 etc, I can barely do a standard text on it without having loads of typos.

Perhaps either zooming in on the world map to make them bigger, or perhaps a toggle? I'd assume you'd only tap on a neighbour for one of two things (which are currently already there) - fellowship related, or neighbourly help related. Have a toggle that goes between one or the other in the corner of the map and then when we tap on the players name, there's no need for the pop up buttons and then we'd also be able to do coughneighbourlyhelpscough things faster...

Otherwise - forever loving the app. More or less had it since day 1 beta (I think?) and I can't even imagine playing without it now. I would not have been able have advanced at a much faster rate than prior to the app. Also serves as feeding that Elvenar itch you orisitjustme? can sometimes get while you're at work, knowing that your manufactories are ready but you can't claim them until you get home... It's very functional as it is now and will be awesome when the other features are eventually implemented.

Fatcat

Novice
We're sorry to hear that. For Android tablets we mostly depend on the Android version, for which the minimum is 4.4.4. With the many possible devices for Android, it's a bit hard to say anything for your specific case, though. For iOS we support most tablets with a minimum OS version of 8.0 (iPad Mini and iPad 2 and older excluded).

It's a Samsung note 10 Android version 4.1.1 so I guess I won't be able to get it now unless I buy a new tablet which is not going to happen anytime soon :(

DeletedUser414

Ah I had no idea there was a new thread until I decided to re-read the release notice...was watching the old beta one.

Will there be any accessibility type features to the game to enlarge buttons etc? I mostly play on an iPhone 6S+ so I have an I presume bigger than average phone screen but even I still have difficulty with the visits and tapping the rather small neighbourly help button. I can't even imagine what it's like on phones such as the iPhone 4/5 etc, I can barely do a standard text on it without having loads of typos.

Perhaps either zooming in on the world map to make them bigger, or perhaps a toggle? I'd assume you'd only tap on a neighbour for one of two things (which are currently already there) - fellowship related, or neighbourly help related. Have a toggle that goes between one or the other in the corner of the map and then when we tap on the players name, there's no need for the pop up buttons and then we'd also be able to do coughneighbourlyhelpscough things faster...

Otherwise - forever loving the app. More or less had it since day 1 beta (I think?) and I can't even imagine playing without it now. I would not have been able have advanced at a much faster rate than prior to the app. Also serves as feeding that Elvenar itch you orisitjustme? can sometimes get while you're at work, knowing that your manufactories are ready but you can't claim them until you get home... It's very functional as it is now and will be awesome when the other features are eventually implemented.
I'd suggest getting a stylus. Not just for the game. I don't enjoy typing on a touch interface at all and it definitely makes it more enjoyable and accurate. Also, one looks "smart" as hell using that thing :D

DeletedUser2939

Hi, I have a windows phone and an Android tablet. For my phone I have to get my apps from the windows store, is Elvenar available there?
Do I go to google play to download it for my tablet?
Thanks, Bedbunny

DeletedUser4816

u have such a great aiding system on FoE, and yet u make such a bad one for elvenar.. way to go elvenar team :)

u cant enter ppl's city's so u cant see what there perference is, i know this is intented so the time decreases to do NH cause the city doesent have to load
but still u cant see what ppl want so why not just put the aiding system from FoE?
with a bar on the bottom on the screen ppl's name/avater and a big fat aid button underneath it?
it will decrease NH time even more cause u dont have to go all over the map and click on every city .. and then click on something u think might be good..

edit: with this aiding system i really dont see how its going to make ppl do more NH, cause its still takes alot of time for some Coins/supplies and goods if u have Crystal/bell AW ..

sorry i forgot u nervd Crystal/bell so hard nobody builds it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser414

Well since i now have access to the phone and it's improved version of Helping then all i need is the ability to get Chests and their content automatically (without further nonsense interactions and searching) onto my account when Helping via the App'.

Also the ability to properly cycle through Quests. Currently i can't get back to the Quest i finished without restarting the App and i can't keep tapping the decline button but instead have to switch between the Quest tab and the Decline button.

Also, Quest progress needs to be visible while Helping on the Map and next to the Guild window.

Deleted User - 399667

dowloaded the app .. go to log in .. enter my name and password and world hit enter and get internal error message .. go back to reenter it and screen name isnt what i put in .. some whiteflame2268 keeps coming up and thats not me

DeletedUser38

It is great to be able to play on my Android device except for one thing...the app is not working yet. Could be a US problem

DeletedUser5111

how do I get my laptop city on my ipad? I downloaded game and they want me to start over with new identity which I don't want to do.

DeletedUser4528

how do I get my laptop city on my ipad? I downloaded game and they want me to start over with new identity which I don't want to do.
Make sure to choose the same server on the mobile version as you already play. At the login screen click on the flag, and then in the drop down choose the server you already play on. This will get you back up and running again .

DeletedUser4528

Hi, I have a windows phone and an Android tablet. For my phone I have to get my apps from the windows store, is Elvenar available there?
Do I go to google play to download it for my tablet?
Thanks, Bedbunny

Follow this link from your device and you will get to the app in store.

http://smarturl.it/thq95w!