• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Mobile

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread for all your comments and questions about Elvenar's Mobile version!

We are very much looking forward to hearing from you, and wish you a great time playing Elvenar via our brand-new app!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2456

i bought the android last week as i was told it can be played on that, it worked for 30 minutes now will only half load before go's back to main screen ,so it dont work on it .

DeletedUser417

I'm waiting for the app in The Netherlands, please put it first on your list. :p I want to play the game on my tablet. I do now in Puffin but that's terribly slow.
No worries though, most of the time I play the game on my desktop, however... would be nice to play while I'm sitting on the couch with my family watching TV. Now I'm living as a recluse in my home office :oops:

DeletedUser3048

Unfortunately the app still keeps crashing for me :( I only seem to crash once or twice in Felyndral. The game crashes every other time I touch the screen in Arendyll. When it comes to Winyandor - I get to the loading screen, get it loaded, then it crashes immediately - so cannot even get into that world. I have reported and eagerly wait for the problem to be fixed. I know you are all volunteers, but would love to be able to play via the app as my laptop is very slow!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The app will definitely be released in The Netherlands and Belgium, as well as a lot of other countries. This is planned for next week as well. We have released the app on more English-speaking countries first, also since the app was already available for players from the United Kingdom.

@oxocube and @suzyq10, we'll look into that! Of course the app should not crash or fail to load. ;)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
It can take a few hours before you can find it via searching in the App Store or Play Store, since it was only released this morning. Via the links in the announcement (click the black buttons at the bottom for the respective stores), you should be able to find it already, though. :)

DeletedUser5072

I've been using the beta version for quite some time, and it is on the whole a good addition to complement the PC version. Returning help through the notifications list is a much quicker and less painfully slow process, and is a huge benefit over the PC version for instance.There are however still some notable omissions, such as being unable to use the Magic Academy or to collect relics when doing neighbourly help and that events do not show. I'm sure these things will be rectified in good time, but it is a caveat that people should be aware of upfront as otherwise I would expect a lot of posts asking why such and such does not work.

DeletedUser3466

I have been using the beta for a while and it helps stay on top of productions and now with fellowship chat I can stay in touch as well

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Update: the app has also been released for Ireland and Moldavia, too. Note: it may still take some time for you to be able to see it in the store. :)

such as being unable to use the Magic Academy or to collect relics when doing neighbourly help and that events do not show. I'm sure these things will be rectified in good time
We will definitely be adding these features to the app. Stay tuned! :)

DeletedUser5076

Congratulations on getting Elvenar on Android in so many countries. We live in Spain, so I am hoping you will also reléase it there soon (in English!). I can't wait. I'm fed up with having to play in the office on my computer.

DeletedUser2355

been using the app for a quite a few weeks now in the UK and love it, especially now that FS chat is on now. doing visits is lightning fast, great to keep up all day with goods and stuff, especially as I am in orcs at the mo, so just wanted to say thank you , couldn't have been easy getting a mobile platform to slot in with the desktop version... cue dos to the tech team :)

Kimelve

Spellcaster
"Our team already started working on the Ancient Wonders mechanics" - I hope this doesn't mean you're going to devalue and cripple the rest of the AWs, the way you have the lighthouse and bell spire.

Fatcat

Novice
I had the beta app on my tablet, was a great idea until there was an update and it is now no longer compatible with my device :(

DeletedUser2783

Seems to install and start up well on my iPad, however there are no event details or quests and when I go to help a player, i can't see their help preferences as all options are offered in same sequence for each player. Possibly it is there somewhere but have not located it yet.
How far away are these updated likely to be ?