• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Mobile

DeletedUser9252

What region restriction? You can play on German server no problem. Or is it for example different on Android? (I’ve got iOS app.)

As far as I know/saw the mobile app indeed opens a city on international server by default, but you can log out and choose a different server. If you haven’t linked your city with an email address, it even tells you that your city will be deleted.
I am fine with english version. I mean some people say “their region/country doesnt have mobile version.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I am fine with english version. I mean some people say “their region/country doesnt have mobile version.
Ahh, I see. Yes, that’s true for (some) other apps too. This policy doesn’t really make sense to me, it’s hard to say what is the reason. :-/

DeletedUser3097

@Modern2020 'their region/country doesnt have mobile version' Please link us to the post saying this. As this thread was started in October 2017, it is possible that comment was made while the app was still being made more widely available.

the app is available in the vast majority of countries with a few exceptions
This is the current situation.

DeletedUser9382

How do you donate knowledge points to your neighbour's ancient wonder , e.g. their martial monastery. on mobile?