• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Love

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the latest Forum Competition, Elvenar Love!

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Stephen1

Spellcaster
The competition says that there is 10 images (of buildings) yet there are only 7 (Buildings) shown, which is correct number?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
"In the unlikely case nobody meets the criterium of having participated in all episodes with valid entries; the bonus prizes cannot be given out. "

Maybe remove this line from the contest rules as it doesnt apply to this competition. Maybe someone at Inno should proof read these announcements before they get posted, very sloppy work from a CM.:p

Alcaro

Necromancer
I'm sorry but this Love competition has some flaws in its description. You have to decide if we have to pair something or to name some buildings.
Take a look. It's said that we have to find some pairs. OK

something with love_1.jpg

But then we are asked to tell the name of 7 buildings. OK .. mmmyeah .. :rolleyes:
something with love_2.jpg

And back to square one! Matching WHAT??? :oops:
something with love_3.jpg

Sir Derf

Adept
Burukbrak is involved? Are we sure that's Love in the air, or some other pungent perfume permeating our proboscises?

Giraffi

Enchanter
I believe some buildings may be valid for more than one chapter. So do we need to mention the first chapter it appears in or all chapters that building will be valid for before it gets upgraded?

Gargon667

Mentor
This one goes out to you, @Gargon667...

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the stench does go on
Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my nose
And my stench will go on and on

o_O

Love it! Will put it on endless repeat on my mp(most pungent)-poo player!