• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Global League

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849138228
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849138228

Welcome to the Elvenar Global League!

This is an unofficial Fellowship ranking that shows the best Tournament performances from all servers. The rules are simple. There is a total of 16.900 League Points. These will be distributed among the 50 highest scoring Fellowships in each Tournament of the Cycle. The amount of League Points a Fellowship wins depends on its position in the Top 50 ladder. The Fellowship that accumulates the most League Points during the 9 Tournaments of the Cycle wins.

Click
here to see the results of the 1st Cycle of Tournaments.

If the sheet does not load properly or is too slow, here is a
lighter version.

Hekata

Artisan
This is a great idea. Maybe you can also add tab with ranking by sever, since there seem to be a few fellowship from most servers. That would give those of us who can't really compete something to root for, haha :)

Timneh

Artisan
As I said on US Forum. The results are displaying as Marble tournament, when we in fact just finished Gems.

You can click on the Gems tab at the bottom to see those results. I don't know if they are for the one just finished though.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Lol, I missed that the spreadsheet had many pages and not only the info for marble. Not my particular interest, but I can see how some tournament crazy fellowships will now go more tournament crazy.

Gargon667

Mentor
This is a great idea. Maybe you can also add tab with ranking by sever, since there seem to be a few fellowship from most servers. That would give those of us who can't really compete something to root for, haha :)

Isn´t that what you have on elvenstats? The whole point seems to be to compare the different servers? Great idea btw, I love it!

Deleted User - 849138228

Steel 12/19/2020

*In the next few weeks I will not be doing the Elvenar Global League ranking due to the arrival of the holidays and the abundant time it takes me to do it by hand. Next month I will resume the ranking including the weeks I have been absent.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everyone!

Gargon667

Mentor
Steel 12/19/2020

*In the next few weeks I will not be doing the Elvenar Global League ranking due to the arrival of the holidays and the abundant time it takes me to do it by hand. Next month I will resume the ranking including the weeks I have been absent.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everyone!

enjoy the holidays! and thanks for putting in the effort so far, it is much appreciated!