• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Enigma

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our newest competition Elvenar Enigma right here.

We're looking forward to your comments!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
Thank you.

I had asked a second question...

Since all prizes are defined in terms of all correct guesses, what happens if there are no entries with complete correct guesses?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Remember, guess all the buildings correctly, and you can win 2000 Diamonds!
Make sure you are super fast, as the first contestant submitting all the correct guesses wins 2000 Diamonds.
The following fastest five players with ten correct answers will win 200 Diamonds.

diamond.png diamond.png diamond.png diamond.png 2000 Diamonds for the fastest contestant who gets all ten guesses correctly. diamond.png diamond.png diamond.png diamond.png
diamond.png
200 Diamonds for the following five fastest players with all ten correct guesses.:diamond:

You will need to guess all fifteen buildings to win Diamonds. Most of these are buildings that we all know, and maybe even have! You can find these buildings across the game. The image may or may not have them!

which is it 10 or 15, something needs editing..:oops::confused:

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Good spotting, @Thagdal :) Yes, it needed a small fix. It is both, actually :D This is how it goes!
  • 2000 Diamonds for the fastest contestant who gets all fifteen guesses correctly.
  • 200 Diamonds for the following five fastest players with at least all ten correct guesses.

@Sir Derf Unfortunately, if there are not enough correct guesses, we cannot grant the diamonds. The grand 2000 Diamond prize needs all guesses. If none, then we can't grant these. The five additional prizes will require ten guesses at least.

Nymis

Alchemist
"The fastest five players with at least correct answers will win 200 Diamonds."....

Needs to be edited again...at first I read it as "with the least correct answers" and did a double take...

Alcaro

Necromancer
The descriptions, while are exciting and nice, are quite vague. I wonder if the grand prize will be won by someone. :)

Giraffi

Enchanter
Last year had only one correct entry, even though there were different buildings that fitted the riddle criteria. This one does not look easy either.

Does someone have to get all 15 correct before the 10 out of 15 correct entries are considered?

Stucon

Illusionist
I have said this before.
These 'first to ... ' style competitions are grossly unfair to those who are in the middle of their night or work pattern when the competition begins.
Do people forget that players of this game are global and have real lives.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have said this before.
These 'first to ... ' style competitions are grossly unfair to those who are in the middle of their night or work pattern when the competition begins.
Do people forget that players of this game are global and have real lives.

I agree, just seen this so wonder already if players have already got the fastest spots.

For that reason I don't see the point in trying now.

Last edited:

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I agree. Just seen this so wonder already if players have already got the fastest spots.

For that reason I don't see the point in trying now.

We suggest that you still give it a try. It is a big list of buildings. You will never know if these players guessed ten or even the fifteen buildings. That is part of the fun, so it worth giving it a try!

Stucon

Illusionist
We suggest that you still give it a try. It is a big list of buildings.
This ignores the point. If half the world have had up to 12 hours advantage the 'concept' is fundamentally flawed. If the very first person got it correct EVERYONE else is wasting their time. It is unfair and you don't seem to get it.

erebus

Seeker
I have submitted an entry. Can I try again (same thread)?

Does a new try replace the original guess?

Gargon667

Mentor
@Solanix Will you close the competition when someone has won to stop people wasting their time?

As I have been told by a friend: "It´s not about winning, it´s about being right ;)"

I personally rather troll (or orc) the forum than breaking my head over a riddle. Orcs are far better at orc-ing than they are at breaking their own heads, then again they are pretty good at breaking other heads, which is a bit of a roundabout way of winning AND being right :D So that´s my tactics anyway...

Stucon

Illusionist
@Solanix
This ignores the point. If half the world have had up to 12 hours advantage the 'concept' is fundamentally flawed. If the very first person got it correct EVERYONE else is wasting their time. It is unfair and you don't seem to get it.

I love the way you completely IGNORE the points I make. (apologies if English is not your first language).
&
Let me try it differently. Will you shut down the competition once there are six winners.