• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Enigma

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Stucon,

The Competition will run until the 7th May at 23:59 CET to ensure all players that want to, have a chance to enter. We will then review all the Entries after this date, and those that fit into the Competition Criteria will be awarded their diamonds.

There is a chance there may be more than one person that has all 15 Correct Guesses already, there may be a chance that there are no qualifying entries until the very last day. We need to give everyone a fair crack of the whip, and a fair timescale :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

erebus

Seeker
Will you shut down the competition once there are six winners.

I don't think anyone is ignoring you r question : )
The competition is to foster fun in the community, so they want as many people as reasonably possible to get a chance to try and guess the answers.

Short answer;
No, they will not close it early, and the competition will end on the 7th May at 23:59 CET.

I personally don't feel like people who log in daily are likely to be disadvantaged. It might take days for the person who figures it all out correctly to come to their answer.

I think you can lose the fun of it if you are focused too hard on the prizes.

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Stucon I totally understand what you mean if of course the answers were extremely easy, and we were inundated with correct/qualifying entries, however this is rarely the case. I can assure you that people are still well in with a chance to win some diamonds if you get your entries in between now and May 7th.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Thanks, @BlueBlou, and yes, we know this building. It is a beautiful building to have :)

We initially thought to include it. However, the kicker word here is "Theme Park," and waterparks generally are not considered Theme Parks.

However, we checked the prizes, and it does not make a difference to the results having this one as a correct answer.

CheesyPuff

Adventurer
Hot potatoes that was fun ^_^ And I almost had Gravity Inn too. Actually put that one first and then changed my mind :)) Grats to everyone.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Thanks, @BlueBlou, and yes, we know this building. It is a beautiful building to have :)

We initially thought to include it. However, the kicker word here is "Theme Park," and waterparks generally are not considered Theme Parks.

However, we checked the prizes, and it does not make a difference to the results having this one as a correct answer.
Thanks Annonglitch.. I have no problem with the prizes as awarded. In my part of the world water is considered a theme and a water park would therefor be the ultimate theme park. A matter of perception.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I was going to put this as the theme park attraction.. what an awesome rollercoaster. :D

1620484635211.png

But anywho thanks for the the Competition.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Man, I got confused in the 5th one, when you add the word "astronaut" I thought you were refering to something out of space, and when you did add the word "literaly" I linked it with something "out of space", so my imagination get me think it was "moonstone library" and not the flying academy, I gotta follow my instincts next time :) .