• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly7

Magus
Is anyone else struggling to log in to the browser version of the game. My loading bar has been stuck at 11/27 for the last half hour or so.

Hekata

Artisan
No problem for me.

OldHag

Necromancer
No problem for me either, but if you've tried refreshing and it's still not loading, maybe restart your computer, unless you're playing on an app, then I've no suggestion.

Pauly7

Magus
I don't really understand it. I've refreshed, restarted, all sorts. I've been stuck on 11/27 since 2pm. Perhaps I should talk to support, though I expect it's an issue with my PC.

Fyrebird

Spellcaster
I have found that when my internet goes on the fritz I have problems logging in, maybe check your modem too?

Pauly7

Magus
Well my computer has problems right now anyway, most importantly my primary HDD has a terminal illness and it's just about hanging on. As I haven't gotten around to sorting it out yet I have been on a severely cut down version of everything for a while, i.e Internet Explorer is the only browser that will run Elvenar without crashing the PC. IE is OK so long as I keep the graphics quality to low and I don't try anything like multi-starting workshops.

So yeah, quite possibly there's a link, but this is the first time I've not been able to login and just get stuck halfway through the loading screen. Other websites are all fine.

Anyway I've done what I needed to do now via my work laptop. This drive could be nearing the end.

DeletedUser7526

Oh. I misread your title thinking that Elvenar is down in peoples mind with their recent changes

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Closing this thread as it got bumped up after about 2 weeks. Should there be any issues with logging in for anyone, please get in touch with our support team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.