• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar are Recruiting!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves

It is time for us to strengthen the team here on the International server and we are looking first to our Forum! We have open positions in both the Forum and our Support teams and are looking for people who love Elvenar!

So many here are passionate about Elvenar, which is the main ingredient that we all have who dedicate our time and energy here.

To see a little more click here and this will take you to our recruitment suite where you can read a little more about the Forum and Support role/s.

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

Kind regards

Your Elvenar Team

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Just popping this up the wall, in case any players have not yet seen that we are actively recruiting.
We are a little thin on the ground on the International market, due to increased demand so we are looking for players to join our team.
Multiple vacancies are currently available for both the Forum and Support roles.
Following the link in the above post, will take you to more information about these roles and the brief application process links from there, if you would like to apply.
If you have some free time, this may be the perfect role for you!
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to inbox myself and I will be happy to answer them.