• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar 2.0

DeletedUser6357

Technologically, the developers of the game are approaching relentlessly the new version of the game Elvenar - 2.0.
If the pace of the last year is maintained, Elvenar 2.0 will come in 6 months.
Then the new chapter must come.
We already have one announcement - the new city grid 13 * 13 (from beta forum), with three free expansions per chapter.
I wonder if we will get new graphics?
As well as what significant differences it will have compared to version 1, xx.
What do you think?

DeletedUser8409

Actually following standard software development naming principles there's no reason they can't implement version 1.100

There's no reason 1.99 must be followed by 2.0

DeletedUser

Why would 2.0 be any different compared to 1.88 or 2.39 or whatever number? In my opinion it just will go on like it does now.

DeletedUser8632

I like the way you are thinking. Elvenar 2.0. It will be the "Staying Alive" to the original "Saturday Night Fever", the "Jaws 3-D" of online gaming.

DeletedUser1874

My only wish for an "Elvenar 2.0" would be toning down the extremely frustrating and unfair RNG as well as letting go of the excessively aggressive monetization plan. Couldn't care less about graphics, they're very good as they are.

Lelanya

Mentor
I agree with you Vetrinus about the RNG. The type and pace of the events has been grueling and irritating lately. It's very difficult to achieve the goal of a decent level building.
But I have to say the 'new look' on the graphics has gone from glamorous, to ordinary, and now to clownish cartoon characters. There was nothing wrong with the original look, other than the male avatars could have worn less clothes too.

DeletedUser1874

I agree with you Vetrinus about the RNG. The type and pace of the events has been grueling and irritating lately. It's very difficult to achieve the goal of a decent level building.
But I have to say the 'new look' on the graphics has gone from glamorous, to ordinary, and now to clownish cartoon characters. There was nothing wrong with the original look, other than the male avatars could have worn less clothes too.
Uhm, I'm not sure to which aspect of the graphics you're referring to. Loading screens maybe, or Mermaids? I didn't like the Mermaid chest screen either, that one looked... freakish, and the loading screen was also not my cup of tea. As to buildings though, I keep liking the style, and I really like how they moved from that "flag" system to constellations in the chest opening screen, much more interesting. I also like the bear-related stuff, but that's very divisive as I've learned back then in a popular MMO involving pandas. Haven't seen Elvenar characters yet, except for the splash screen, in which the Zeus-looking guy looks to be showing quite a bit of skin (I don't exactly like the style as much as I liked that of some previous splash screens, but I'm all for gender equality when it comes to showing skin, lol).
P.s. that's of course not the only instance in which I'm for gender equality, just figured I'd specify it lest someone think me a sexist. :p

DeletedUser5532

Actually following standard software development naming principles there's no reason they can't implement version 1.100

There's no reason 1.99 must be followed by 2.0

As for update version to a programme, 1.99 is always followed by 1.100. The initial number is the version of the software, and the second number is the update number. It would only change to 2.0 if the game was released as a secondary game, to either run along side, or in replacement of the original version. They could name it any number at the front, as this is the version number which does not have to follow numerically, so they could say 7.1. . the update numbers are always historically numerically accurate though.

m4rt1n

Adept
Technologically, the developers of the game are approaching relentlessly the new version of the game Elvenar - 2.0.
If the pace of the last year is maintained, Elvenar 2.0 will come in 6 months.
Then the new chapter must come.
We already have one announcement - the new city grid 13 * 13 (from beta forum), with three free expansions per chapter.
I wonder if we will get new graphics?
As well as what significant differences it will have compared to version 1, xx.
What do you think?

1.99, 2,0, 3,0 or whatever they call it, just another game update. :)

Like Apple, iphone 8, then 8.1 then X then XS then XR then now the iphone 11. Devs and companies can use any numbers or letters/symbols they like in any order. Xbox 360- Xbox 1. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.