• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elven City Planner - new city planning tool

• Thread starter DeletedUser7587
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well, thanks to your awesome code we know now the next guest race is robot insect things. I zoomed in to the guest race building.
I feel that's somewhat of a shame to find out in advance, would much rather wait until Inno releases all the information to us...

DeletedUser7587

I feel that's somewhat of a shame to find out in advance, would much rather wait until Inno releases all the information to us...
Sorry for that. I will try to remove it some of next updates. From my experience in FoE, they typically starting to include some events buildings ahead of time. But not main stuff.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Sorry for that. I will try to remove it some of next updates. From my experience in FoE, they typically starting to include some events buildings ahead of time. But not main stuff.
Thats what they used to do here aswell, except at some point they decided to postpone a new chapter to let others catch up. by the time they released it, the chapter after it was allready ready, and when that next one was released the one after it was again ready, thats why theres now so much game info available so early on. :)

DeletedUser6967

I figured out the reason it can't load my city or others cities!
it hasn't got the event building data!

Eureka!!!!

DeletedUser7587

Fixed the issue with city importing - you can load the city from any world now!