• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elven architect - City planning tool, and more.

DeletedUser8925

it shows me construct culture buildings that i can buy for diamonds and from events.

I get Construct race buildings in case you misunderstood me and Amani and everything else, not only 1-5. I did the filter like you wrote in first time. Filter doesnt work.

Deleted User - 1759805

I get Construct race buildings in case you misunderstood me and Amani and everything else, not only 1-5. I did the filter like you wrote in first time. Filter doesnt work.
I understand what you're saying. This is what you get if you apply filter exactly as I specified (for Elves):
EA.PNG

DeletedUser8925

This is what i get when i selected your options
Screenshot_1.png
Altho i think i found the problem, i clicked on supplies when opened the building comparison, then i switched to culture and got no results. Now if i click on culture buildings when opening up, then i actually get the correct results. I dont know about first time, must have been similiar. I think the function can work if you navigate to it correctly, some work should be put into navigation of the site however.
Screenshot_2.png
Altho i am again not sure about Garden of Harmony, Temple of ages and other top buildings, they dont seem to be from chapter I or II. But now i read that you did say that it shows from chapters 1-5, so i guess there are some bugs, but the tool could be used if youre smart enough to work around them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7930

Elven architect appears to be down
Anyone else having trouble?
You do not have permission to view this directory or page.

Konniver

Bard
Hi all,

I was aware of the website being down. It on the hosting provider's end and I was hoping they sorted it overnight. Pretty much all of their websites have crashed as well, including their helpdesk. I haven't got any responses in trying to contact them by other means so not sure on the exact reason or for how long we have to wait.

Will keep you posted.

DeletedUser5306

Thanks for the info Kon ;) I now know for sure that I can't live without this fantastic tool!! I salute you for this great work :)

Konniver

Bard
An update ...

The hosting company was attacked and hackers had encrypted the data on thousands of sites and they're working with security experts to decrypt it. They've recovered 80% of the websites so far and expect the rest to be restored in the next 24 hours. Thankfully, my website never collected/stored sensitive or PII (personally identifiable information) data on their web servers so there's no worry on that end.

Deleted User - 1759805

Seems that it is down again:

Code:
An error occurred while starting the application.
.NET Core 4.6.27414.05 X64 v4.0.0.0    |   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting version 2.2.0-rtm-35687    |    Microsoft Windows 6.3.9600    |   Need help?

Deleted User - 1759805

Well, there's different error now:

Code:
Server Error
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Zsakost

Novice
Hi, there!
First I'd like to thank you this excellent tool. I have used it almost from the beginning of my gameplay.
I'd like to know, if there is a way to get some readable data, from the script of our cities.

Thank you for your answer.