1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Elven architect - City planning tool, and more.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Konniver, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Seallv

Seallv Novice

I get Construct race buildings in case you misunderstood me and Amani and everything else, not only 1-5. I did the filter like you wrote in first time. Filter doesnt work.

2. MinMax Gamer

MinMax Gamer Soothsayer

I understand what you're saying. This is what you get if you apply filter exactly as I specified (for Elves):
    EA.PNG

3. Seallv

Seallv Novice

This is what i get when i selected your options
    Screenshot_1.png
    Altho i think i found the problem, i clicked on supplies when opened the building comparison, then i switched to culture and got no results. Now if i click on culture buildings when opening up, then i actually get the correct results. I dont know about first time, must have been similiar. I think the function can work if you navigate to it correctly, some work should be put into navigation of the site however.
    Screenshot_2.png
    Altho i am again not sure about Garden of Harmony, Temple of ages and other top buildings, they dont seem to be from chapter I or II. But now i read that you did say that it shows from chapters 1-5, so i guess there are some bugs, but the tool could be used if youre smart enough to work around them.

Last edited: May 18, 2019