• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered elvarian guard question

DeletedUser803

Im a bit confused about this badge. as I understand it we need to recruit (produce) 3 times our squad size per badge.
does it matter what troops? some troops take up more space in the squad, so would that mean I need to produce less of those?
can someone explain, and if possible give me some advice.
my barracks is at level 29, and my squad size is 2346.
thanks

Deleted User - 106219

Apparently it doesn't, because the units are normalized based on their size. So a Treant would count as 6 units. Or so was said on Beta - I was very low on Supplies and did not check.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Normally the "Train x number of troops" quests in events etc do not allow for the increased size of certain troop types. In other words, you would have to train the troop types with a size of 1 to do the badge as quickly as possible - archers, sword dancers etc for elves.

If a beta player knows different, now is the time to speak up :)

Deleted User - 1634960

If the requirement states "train 3X your Squad size", then shadowblacks answer is correct. If it says train x number of troops (where x is 3Xyour Squad size) then LazyTony will be correct. Of course we won't know for certain until the Adventure starts on our server.

DeletedUser3985

Just tested it on live and Shadowblack's version is the right one (Paladins/Treants count for 6 units).

Deleted User - 106219

I just checked as well. The objective is "Recruit a mighty amount of units" and a single Treant counts as 6 units. So no need to train units you don't want just for this badge.

DeletedUser441

I have troops in production 24/7 , so what's the problem ? My training squads are bigger than my actual squad size , so I can , if I wish , control the number produced so that I get 3 x squad size in 2 training squads . :) It is definitely 3 times the fighting squad size.

DeletedUser1197

...you would have to train the troop types with a size of 1 to do the badge as quickly as possible - archers, sword dancers etc for elves.

If a beta player knows different, now is the time to speak up :)

I'm not a beta player, but I can confirm this is true for any training speed.

For example, in barracks 29 or mercenary camp 12 with 250 training speed 6 units of size 1 are trained in 12 seconds and 1 unit of size 6 in 17 sec. Significant difference.

Last edited by a moderator: