• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Elvarian games question

Almondum

Spellcaster
Hello fellow Elvenarians,

I've got a question about the ongoing event. My civilization is at the Orc chapter (last 3 techs) and I'm trying to reach Wood Elves as soon as possible.

Could anyone advise me what are the most interesting event buildings I should consider for the Wood Elf chapter?

From my interminttent stay in Elvenar, I know that I enjoy population/culture and pure culture buildings from the events, but I don't know enough to properly choose.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!
Almond.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Based on my experience the most favorable scenario in your case would be to grab mana producing building after you activate Advanced Scouts technology in Woodelves chapter. You’ll save huge amount of space if you produce mana in the event buildings instead of Weeping Willows (those are regular buildings you’ll research in Woodelves chapter).

As for the particular daily prize: the best one (Manta Ray) is already gone; it might or might not be repeated, it’s hard to say. But there should be some other mana buildings still. You might want to search for spoilers from Beta server (even here on our forum), if you want to look them up.

And one more note: don’t try getting any buildings while still in Orcs chapter. The stats of buildings are basically doubled when you enter Woodelves, so anything you get now will be instantly obsolete. Unless (very expensively) upgraded with Royal Restoration spells.

Sir Derf

Adept
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a working SEP field in reality...

Either that, or that weird hidden prophecy effect from the David Eddings' Mallorean series...

Almondum

Spellcaster
Thank you guys. I will save the resources for the Manta Ray. Do you know of any other good building for the Wood elves? Is Crrab Hotel Deluxe a good thing for pop/culture in the Wood Elven chapter?

Thanks!

SkyRider99

Mentor
Whichever mana building you choose, it's helpful to consider the hourly production rate and compare this with other buildings you may use instead. This becomes more important if you are a frequent player and can collect the mana often. If you only login every couple of days it might be better to just go for a building that delivers a big total amount.

Gargon667

Mentor
And one more note: don’t try getting any buildings while still in Orcs chapter. The stats of buildings are basically doubled when you enter Woodelves, so anything you get now will be instantly obsolete. Unless (very expensively) upgraded with Royal Restoration spells.

That is actually not entirely true ;)

If you get mana buildings in orcs chapter, they will produce T3 and they do so at a by far higher efficiency than T3 factories. So I personally would get all the manta rays possible in Orcs, place them, instead get rid of your factories and be happy you don´t have to bother with factories for the next bunch of chapters :) You can always get mana buildings after you enter Woodelves in whatever event comes next :)