• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Jackluyt

Shaman
in event will be shown somewhere the daily prize? since i would prefer to get many of some and none of ohers

We have a list of all the ones that have appeared in Beta so far
You are welcome to share our event note with all your friends and fellowship!
https://tinyurl.com/varaehy

82781114_10215736445224751_6596946209036828672_n.jpg

Deleted User - 106219

The loading screen is horrible! Can we PLEASE have something less nauseating?

Pauly7

Magus
Considering I'm not interested in the evolving building I have a growing sense of disappointment that I haven't yet seen a daily prize that I want. It's just my picky sense of realism telling me that floats should be moving along streets and not buildings in between streets!

As a slave to my own strange standards it looks like I'll once again just be aiming for time boosters or portal profits.

John of Enar

Adventurer
6 hours to go on availability of Daily Exclusive and the quest is to produce Basket of groceries 3 times (9 hours). hmmm the reward would provide enough flags but the time is prohibitive. Oh, maybe i need to purchase some candy ...

m4rt1n

Adept
Check to see if you got an email with 100 free candies, it may be in the junk/spam folder.

QFol2

Conjurer
The loading page was a bit nauseating when I wasn't expecting it, but am getting used to it now. I quite like it.

DeletedUser6848

Has anyone got or found a chest list that includes adjusted “candies per flag” figures that take into account chance of extra candies? The one one Gems just has the raw numbers. I prefer to use the weighted to decide what chest to open.

and yes, I’ve seen the basic lists of “what chest” thanks

m4rt1n

Adept
I see the Event Outpost increased in price by 20% this time around, so I think I will give it a miss.

m4rt1n

Adept
Given the seeds requirements for a ch15 player I am disappointed in the evolving building this time around, only 1696 seeds every 24 hours for a level 10 Valentine Float.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I don't know if there are other players in the same situation but while beeing working on a guest race, because I don't want to remove valuable buildings to get enough room for the settlement, I usually teleport my rewards, so, I have negative population and I'm unable to build temporary factories or WS...
This said, I found a workaround for Quest #7 asking to level 2 buildings (I reinstalled & leveled up 2 Venar's Rock) but now I'm blocked with the quest #22 asking for 1 day T1 production as my T1 only have 3h, 9h or sentients...
Any tip for this one ?

Timneh

Artisan
Depending on how much negative population you have could you teleport a workshop or manufactory to free up some population and put it back after the event. That is the only thing i can think of, hopefully someone else will know a better solution.

DeletedUser9340

I don't know if there are other players in the same situation but while beeing working on a guest race, because I don't want to remove valuable buildings to get enough room for the settlement, I usually teleport my rewards, so, I have negative population and I'm unable to build temporary factories or WS...
This said, I found a workaround for Quest #7 asking to level 2 buildings (I reinstalled & leveled up 2 Venar's Rock) but now I'm blocked with the quest #22 asking for 1 day T1 production as my T1 only have 3h, 9h or sentients...
Any tip for this one ?
Yes,you can get some population by teleporting a workshop/manufactory but at the moment,I don't know any better solution :(

Last edited by a moderator: