• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Elf Residences Aesthetic

DeletedUser330

I had a look but couldn't see anything about this.

Was wondering why the elven residence are, well, houses...

We were just talking about it in our fellowship that trees would be a better aesthetic for elven houses. Humans have wood and brick built homes, which suits the aesthetic of being a Human.

When I say trees, I don't mean something that looks like planks factories with faces on them and like a building next to it... I mean like with steps spiralling around the trunk, and having balconies and little box type residences laced throughout the branches and windows in the trunks and stuff.

Just an idea :)

DeletedUser417

Lothlórien-ish (Lord Of The Rings) would be awesome! Now the houses look like baby poo smeared houses (lvl15)
2015-10-29 13.21000352.jpg

DeletedUser417

LOL, that's dodgy indeed :confused: but now they should understand what you mean :) I just stick with the Lothlórien type, I just love those! I think they should be able to add those fairy-ish lights in there as well. And let them sparkle in animated mode. Maybe some vines slowly moving in the wind. Anything to do with elves should be lean, light and bright in my opinion. ;)

DeletedUser330

Should certainly be nature based... actual "houses" built from materials doesn't suit elves. It needs to be sleek and "grown", and as you said, lean and bright.