• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

elf looks for a fellowship...

DeletedUser4666

Hi there,

I think time has come to join a 'goon squad', jk
It would be nice to be part of a team after getting this far.

I peek on game twice a day just to make sure everyone near got neighboorly help, knowledge points are used up and manufacture is set to run for a long hours.

Got a slight lumber boost so i can share some wood if its needed.

I also like good memes, cheetos/lay's and soda.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Hi there,
I think time has come to join a 'goon squad', jk
It would be nice to be part of a team after getting this far.
Cheers

You're very welcome to join House of Dajja! We're a friendly bunch and we enjoy working together as a team. Members get a lot of help from each other. :)

Do you know how to find us?

DeletedUser

damn Rinkidink u dont let anyone slip through your fingers lol

Lol, we have a great Fellowship but we've recently removed several inactive players and I've been very speedily promoted to Mage so I'm keen to find active new members. You sure you don't want to join us? :D

DeletedUser4540

it sounds like a great place, im happy with my new FS, plus i need an FS that focuses more on tournaments, even though im still small i do well in tournies :)

DeletedUser

Glad you're happy in your FS. I landed in a great one the first time and I'm really happy in it. There are keen tournament players in ours but we need more really. One of the new guys has dived right in so that's brilliant! :)