• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Elementals Production Insanity

DeletedUser6090

Production of goods in every manufactory and for all guest race production buildings up to the Elementals always penalized longer production times by decreasing output. Suddenly that whole scenario is reversed in the Elementals chapter. It does not make any sense and is completely illogical.

To be honest, the entire production penalty scenario demonstrates the ignorance of the developers of how production works in the real world, but if you are going to impose that penalty is should be consistent throughout the game.

Wayne

DeletedUser8230

Im in Elementals and its still more beneficial to do 15min (91/15mins=364/1hr x 9=3276) productions than 9 hour (800/9hr), so im not sure whats reversed?
(Lvl 3 goldsmith production rates)
The production penalty is to keep you coming back to the game more often. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Production of goods in every manufactory and for all guest race production buildings up to the Elementals always penalized longer production times by decreasing output. Suddenly that whole scenario is reversed in the Elementals chapter. It does not make any sense and is completely illogical.

To be honest, the entire production penalty scenario demonstrates the ignorance of the developers of how production works in the real world, but if you are going to impose that penalty is should be consistent throughout the game.

Wayne

I assume you reached the sentient productions chapter, another twist in the Elvenar story. Build more sentient boost factories and reduce the number of regular boost factories. A lot easier now you can use Teleport Spells than when I had to make difficult sacrifice choices a long time ago. :)