• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Elemental Chapter

DeletedUser2553

I seems stuck on the Elemental Chapter
As all ready to go techinal need Elvenar Essences and the canals only give me minerals, where do I get Elvenar essences so I can go on and progress and build Advanced Elemental Manif. fire, wind, water, earth?

As I read again and again it say one can turn minerals from canals and sentients goods to something. how does one do that ?

elvenar_elemental_II.png
elvenar_elemental.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
Look in the build options for your manifestations. You can produce the fire, air, water, etc, or you can use those previous things to make Essence.

DeletedUser2553

So what is the manifestos? I have nothing to build with that name. and the big elemental, fire, water, wind and earth buildnings I can't build yet as I need thouse Elvenar Essences to finish off the Residence at least

Pauly7

Magus
It's the big fire, water, wind and earth buildings. You won't need Essence to build them. You only need to complete the Advanced Manifestations research to upgrade them to the second level.

DeletedUser3571

From what you've shown and from looking at your town you need to build more canals, this will allow you to build the manifestations of air, water, fire and earth which you unlocked with the early elemental manifestation research (the manifestations are on the next page in the builders menu). the manifestations need sentient goods and minerals (which you get from the canals) to build. Once you have done that you can then make artefacts in the manifestation, artefacts of 3 of the 4 types are then then needed to make the essence in the manifestations.

alsael

Enchanter
Juuuuust a silly question:why you have given us the option of buying magic workshops(so that to sell our regulars saving space),when you force us to do "have 5 workshops" quests?
And in elementals let's say you can wait to finish the chapter and skip the quest,but in Amuni the quest is too early(unless you have changed it?)