1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Eleandor my Alduil Celebrindal's City

Discussion in 'Arendyll' started by alduil celebrindal, Jan 11, 2018.

1. alduil celebrindal

alduil celebrindal Spellcaster

Thank you 2018 for all that you gave me, Welcome 2019

The Fellowship Adventures
    A really Hard Ending of year in my personal Life. All the hard things start since I return to work; because I took some days to do the Fellowship Adventure with my new Team, The Knights of Anduin Fellowship.
    Those days of Adventure we made an excelent job. With the information and communication problems of any fellowship adventure except of really cool things this amazing Fellowship overlaps against the others I have been.
    1) An amazing Will to Help.
    2) Anybody wrote that hates the Felloship Adventure, even if that person was thinking that: We only knew what to do, and how to do it in the best way posible.
    3) One thing that I respect but I am not really agree with is to don't wait too much for players to get the prices. But then I thought with cold mind; If we don't wait we half the risk of losing time or opportunities to complete the Fellowship adventure.
    4) Finally I have the opportunity to "destroy" almost all my city, but, gaining a Trophy.
    5) Even when I lose near 30k ranking points in this moment I am writing this message I am again in the place I used to be. (the 16th place in this new fellowship)
    6) I am knowingabout my amazing comrades: Specially Reia, as a personal note is a really nice person and attitude of gaming to follow. The same way as various of our team members such us Hysterix, Maniumia, Fredola, Nafteta, FairyNike, Lappen, Kimbo12 and of course our leader @TEUCHTER7.
    7) Image Posting in our Private Group to give a better view of our strategies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Hard Days
    Because I took those days to play the Fellowship Adventures and you know my vacations, when I came back, all the work was charged to me, because all of the work of the employees that have vacations in holydays. But you know: When things need to be done... They have to be done very well.
    So I lose a lot of contact with Elvenar, not leaving, but my 3k persistent goal on every tourney was lost because sometimes also I only can do even 3 stars of only 15 provinces in the next tourneys that came after the Fellowship Adventure, I guess my average tournament points decreased a lot because of this situation.

The Hollydays and Elvenar
    Hollydays of the ending of the year are other cause of my decreased tourney average, but Elvenar use an event those days that really makes me have the opportunity to speed up my city growing with new event cultural buildings. This Time I didn't calculate what to have with time, I simply saw what could be my best choice, and wait to those days of the buildings I got for my city. I guess that because I didn't calculate, I lose the opportunity to get the set number 2 complete and also, to don't have the set number 1 complete. But I feel really lucky for all the buildings I have right now. They are a very beautifull gift for us as players from elvenar for giving us the opportunity to gain such amazing prizes.

The Tournament Reports
    I am thinking that I cannot do the reports of the past Tournaments, because I didn't get screenshots; but I can post at least the results in my average calculation of the first page.

A 2019 Elvenar Agenda
    Well I have an elvenar notebook right now, but when I was designing my work agenda for 2019 I enter the 2019 tournament alarms on it. A calendar that will ring not only for my personal and business meetings, but also showing me the time in wich I can dedicate efforts to this amazing hobby.

Well to end this writing.... HAPPY 2019 FOLKS!

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. alduil celebrindal

Things are going really Nice. Things are going a little bit wrong. And Hope.

The Nice Things

The best thing I did since my last answer was. YES WE DID IT!

Third Place in the last Fellowship Adventure. A beautifull Trophy!. The Great Monument of prosperity. A really nice building to place my Royal Restoration Spell, a scroll that we gain in every Tournament with the @Knights of Anduin.

My best place in the Ranking in tournaments was done here while playing in this fellowship. I did it in the Crystal Tournament (October 6 2018): 3024 Tournament Ranking Points and Place 49 [Knights of Anduin]

Our work in Facebook, with "the Matrix", the chat in the game and all the Threads give us the opportunity to be part of the selected players of elvenar that have this type of buildings and the really cool thing of gaining all the 10 chests in every tournament, not as good as the @Assassins are. But doing the things in the best way possible as a team.

Also thanking a lot to the @Elvenar Team because of the app for our mobiles. Because with all the updates they did the past 3 or 4 months I got a little time to play while moving from one place to other.

The Wrong Things
    But the things that are going wrong; some personal things at work and family that are part of the life became. And are cutting my time for being playing as I usually did the past year. Also I lose time to be writing here as often as I usually did it in the past.

I barely could play the Carnival Event and I miss a lot of Tournaments. But thanks to my fellowship and all of them as persons we are now really close to be between the very first 10 Fellowships in Arendyll. But remembering that this game you don't win by "compètition", you win by helping the persons around you that start a city.

Hope!.
    When the last Phoenix Event started things in my real life became really harder, but some events are changing because I am receiving a lot of help from others. It is just like the feeling from @Elvenar to help others is so positive in my personal life that can be sensed by persons around me. I am a positive person, but things became really strange and wrong events happened. The solution from me was Hope, a pray, and suddenly beautifull changes apperared at sight. Hands joining to help. I am near my 40's, and maybe because of that I am really looking how hard is the life. And when everything goes wrong... Hope, Resistance, Persistance or in some cases Intelligence to evade for a moment and with resources, attack better the same problem. A better way of Persistance and hope used in a better way by myself when I was Younger.

3. alduil celebrindal

Elixir Tournament And The Phoenix Event May 2019

[​IMG]

4. alduil celebrindal

Magic Dust Tournament And The Phoenix Event May 2019
    [​IMG]

One of the greatest things in this event was those days with "Wishing Wells". I got 28 of those Buildings to help a little bit more in 3 aspects.
    1) Magic Buildings that you can buy with Diamonds
    2) Knowledge Points, I am doing 15 each 12 Hours, 30 KP's more per day for my Ancient Wonders.
    3) Random Resources. In that way I got a better stock of resources for Tournaments.
    4) Extra Gold for buying Knowledge Points.

Actual Strategy:
    1) AW Mountain Halls Lv 28
    2) Upgrade some residences, I deleted event buildings and I got negative Population. As soon as posible Buy a Magic Residence
    3) Focus in the Ancient Wonder called "Enar's Embassy". I have read a lot of forums saying that is not a good Building. But I am thinking well... I want that Building in lv 30 as soon as Posible to get all the juice from this Wonder.
    4) Needles of tempest lv 12. (it is at the middle of lv 11)
    5) Use 6 Magnificent mage Multipliers in the Gems Tournament Event
    6) Try to pass to the Halflings Chapter and use the Portal Buildings Space for the Fellowship Adventure.

Problems:
    1) Mana Production
    2) All the Space my Wishing Wells are using cannot be sold for the Fellowship Adventure. The next Adventure I will not have as much space as the last ones. Eventhough it will be a wide space.
    3) Gems Relics Problem. I am running out of these Relics due to my "Combining Catalyst" Spell continuous production
    4) I am not having Specialized Troops for tournaments, And I am in a level in wich I need to use better Troops to don't lose so many in my automatic fights.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  5. alduil celebrindal

Gems Tournament A Manufacturing Challenge!.
    [​IMG]
    I am still using the image of the Phoenix Event because the challenge was giving at the end of the event an evolving scroll. My problem was the negative population rate I got since the last event. So I got to work with only my principal manufactories.
    By the way I have the following buildings:
    Tier 1 (Marble Lv 23) = 10
    Tier 2 (Crystal Lv 23) = 8
    Ter 3 (Elixir Lv 19) = 6

So I divide the time I got to do the Challenge between 3 hours of production of 24 Buildings. Also with an amazing quantity of Scrolls of Magical manufacturing to achive the goal of having my Aureate Phoenix at lv 10.

I got so many resources that almost all the trades I did were 3 star rank. I almost use all the Resources to do as much as I could in that tourney. I used all my Mage Monuments to try a better result. But I have the problem of creating better troops for the tournaments. I need to fix it. I think I can do that in August.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  6. alduil celebrindal

Marble Tournament Preparing the City for future events
    [​IMG]

Well this update will need better units. I need to improve my Fire Phoenix first to give more chances to complete the Tower in the near future. Also Trying to get buffing buildings from my crafting. If I start collecting them from now i hope the Tower could have evolving scrolls for my Phoenix Buildings or the Stonehenge Building that I believe there is a great expectation in level 9 or 10.
    [​IMG]
    (It is said that we can get only 5 of this parchments to upgrade the building. Maybe in the tower will be more Scrolls. I am just guessing)

City Preparation.
    [​IMG]

Also I add my Second magic Residence! :D

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  7. alduil celebrindal

Steel Tournament and The Summer 2019 Event Coming

I am so emocionated about the way it looks the Building. But when I see the Stats, my excitement decrease in the same way as our mana Decay... I mean I really want to get the building because the way it looks. Also having 3 KP's every 2 days is nice. But the truth is that the only way I would have that building in my city is because the way it looks.

Maybe if the Building could give more Culture giving the opportunity to your city to "have more sun" could be a very nice improvement to the building, the idea of having a Summer Building is to make feel your city Sunny!. Upgrading this building to LV 10 knowing that I really don't want to delete it because there is no other chance to get other like this one, makes me think that the space that occupies is so big that it will interfere when entering an event such us a Fellowship Adventure.

For example there is a nice building we can build in elvenar and is really big; but it really gives sunny days to your city. Almost nobody have it because the space it uses, But I really preffer to construct a Magic Maze instead of placing this Stonehenge. And to search 3 KP's I could search for a Monument of Ancient Knowledge. And It will upgrade my actual Buildings For having near the same stats as this monument.

As an example I didn't thought welll about building my 3 Phoenix Buildings. Because I am just using one of them due to the resource to feed the Phoenix is not so easy to get, Eventhough I really feel that if I manage very good my resources and if someday another Challenge gives me the Opportunity to level up the Storm and the Fire phoenix Buildings. I will be very pleased.

Furthermore, The Stonehenge Building looks super fancy and beautifull. But I cannot build that event building in my city.
    I am really thinking about spending all the event resources to get Time Reduction Spells and 30 KP Scrolls to upgrade my Enar's Embassy Ancient Wonder.

An Idea for a better Stonehenge Building

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  8. alduil celebrindal

Planks Tournament - The Stonehenge Event
    I did my event task list until the #86 → "Solve 13 Encounters or Solve 65 Tournament Encounters". Also my idea was that the Planks Tournament is the best in wich I am a good solver. So I can do all the task lead till task 100. I was planning to do the #107 by completing with Province encounters. But all have changed.

I have solved 34 of the 65 and the Tournament ends from Task #86. And then I thought... ok my idea was to end until task 100, also I get all of the productions to do almost all the event, furthermore Task #107 needs 75 Tournament Encounters or 15 Encounters, but with a new Tournament coming and knowing that it will be the Crystal I just said... ok lets start to change my city to get my Mana Buildings again.

In the event the daily buildings are amazing, but I want the 14 hour Scrolls. I will only take those from Day 4th and Day 17th of the event. My idea is simple. I "lose" space with the wishing wells for the next Fellowship Adventure. I can try to get the exploration of many provinces to try to expand my city 2 field expansions. Maybe I will buy 1 more with the Wishing Wells Diamonds.

At the End I will try my best to get the best opportunities to win Time Reduction Scrolls in the Event. Also I expend some to upgrade some production buildings and 1 Residence. If I buy first a Magic Residence and with the new one I upgraded I can upgrade so much more my Crystal Manufactories and have some Population for the Next event when I would be in need for lv 1 Manufactories and workshops.

9. alduil celebrindal

Crystal Tournament
    Ops I forget to do the image of our tourney. As always we get the 10th Coffer. The great thing I want to thank is that Inno Games listen our humble call to buff a little bit the Stonehenge Building.
    I end the Task list very easy in this tournament because I am a producer of the three Tier productions.
    I did a 3 am desicion, that means a bad desicion :p jejejeje.
    I use my diamonds upgrading my Builder, My idea was to use those diamonds in an expansion or a Magic Residence.... also I was thinking to get those diamonds to use them all in the Event... but you know.. the thngs that sometimes you do before 3 am will be mistakes.

Furthermore I was having problems with my 3 day upgrading wonders, and without builder for somethings a was in a hurry.

And when I just enter the Halflings chapter I thought... ok those are so many Residences to upgrade, and I was having problems upgrading my Enar's embassy whithout the trouble of the residence upgrades. At the very end I really think the Builder will come very handy at last. Will see!

Thank you so much Inno Games for listening us!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019