• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eldrasil's Ascending

DeletedUser4240

@Elveneff
I was in similar position with "gain a decent amount of steel ....."etc.Fine people around me accepted my trade over 60 times! But I have a good people in neighborhood.As I can see you did the best you can.You joined a FS, which was not so easy considering you just started this world(it is Felindral, I guess)
I hope you finished successfully the quest.:)
And I think the wholesaler wouldn't work in the "trade case", it works only in "gain case"

DeletedUser3097

Have you all spotted this message?

erratum.png

This is referring to the Flourishing Nut Cave:
nuts.png

I see they've changed the nut cave back to only culture.
This will be corrected in the next few days.

Deleted User - 106219

Of course not. There is NO IN-GAME notification that a new news item has been posted, and there was nothing new just a few hours ago, when I last checked. If I had not seen your post I would have missed the message completely.

EDIT: Why was this Erratum posted so late, anyway? The issue has been known for days (including the fact that for some mysterious reason it won't be fixed before the event is over), so why wasn't this announced sooner, instead of at the last possible moment?

m4rt1n

Adept
@Dizzy Lizzie the only message in my game is about joining the forums when I click the new icon, no sign of any message about the event building.

I am playing in Arendyll for info.

m4rt1n

Adept
The message just came through for me, about 1 hour 40 minutes late for those who had already spun for the building, having saved up nuts and spins especially for the last prize rather than using them earlier. This late changing is what annoys players so much, also I don't understand the change as there were more than enough buildings in the quest already that required a road connection without ruining the last one. :(

DeletedUser3781

Feedback for the whole event - cities in Woodelves and Sorcerers:
The good
+ Instants instead of relics. That's my favorite change! :) I like instants very much and I get loads of relics from other sources anyway so I don't need more :)
+ You got rid of those "pay ridiculous amounts of something" quests. Thank you.
+ Prizes giving mana. They are very useful to me.
+ Overall prizes were quite nice, I think. There was some variety and the stats were not bad. (Unless someone is in orcs of course)
+ Double sprout days - a great idea, as we can now win 3rd grand prize without diamonds if we really want it :)
+ Pretty graphics, as usual. Not only buildings, but also the background and login screen.

The bad
- I roll eyes at all those "produce 50 beverages/70 simple tools/200 breads" quests. It's just too much grind.
- I suppose the amount of "gain relics" and "solve encounters" quests could be too much for small cities, perhaps the amount should be adjusted based on chapter
- the Flourishing Nut Cave situation. Changing prizes when the event is running is not nice, as many people check for the available prizes and plan accordingly. The only acceptable change would be increasing the amount of things the building is giving without changing it's type. It doesn't help that it was communicated on the last minute, there was no notification for the ingame message and the building still has "wrong" stats when people spin for it.
- minor complain, but the glitch on double sprout days should be repaired (some people didn't get info that there's a double sprout day that day. The graphics was not displayed. I think it was connected to finishing the main quest line, as I saw it in the city that didn't finish and didn't see it in the city that finished that quest line).

Overall, I liked this event very much, even if it still could be improved :)

DeletedUser3182

View attachment 2216

View attachment 2217

I saw the message in game on the last day, despite the devs knowing about it; I also got a nut cave which did not need a path, only gave culture. So I thought how nice, they've decided to do something in the players' interests after all and not compound their original error with yet another change.

Apparently it seems that if an error is made, nothing is done, till days after the building is won and then the players once again are made to suffer a loss entirely due to the dev's errors. This is not 'being corrected', since that implies that something is being done to make things better after a mistake, not make it worse.

Now I may have a building, which will suddenly and without warning in the next few days (no indication when) become fairly useless. Sorry for the inconvenience - not one person in Inno is sorry for the inconvenience, they never are.

Instead a late message is put out which is completely at odds with the reality of the building when placed - at the time it's placed. There has been no real apology for this chaotic (only word that fits) mess; no explanation of why it couldn't just be left as is.

Is this really how Inno works - or doesn't work - behind the scenes, because at the moment no-one seems capable of actually managing a process and keeping everyone informed.

This is not aimed at the mods, but at the people responsible - the managers and devs who seem to think that players are just an inconvenient burden who are there merely to pay for them to dabble in game design.

What this means is that I cannot trust a building's stats, even when displayed. They may be changed on the whim or apparent coding error by devs, after I've spent time and effort to get it (and often hard cash), after I've placed it and its function might change and I'm left with a building that doesn't do what it originally stated it would and its rewards are not as good. To compound all that it might or will happen at some time but no definite date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4240

Everyone is talking about "double sprout days".What is it? :(I finished all quests in En.2,solved 71 quests in En.1 and some quests in En.3(stuck today on "produce something ......"that need 48 hrs to solve).
So, I was present and active all the time.Nothing told me that there is something like "double sprout day", ever. I really have enough of these kind of glitches,always on my own expense.
What did I miss?
This event was much better than previous events,solid rewards,but the quests of "gain some amount of good" were much too high for beginners.
The situation with last daily prize is similar with the situation with AW.......It is unforgivable to change something after we planed and already built something.No matter if it is worse or better for players.
Now ,when the harvest on both sides is over,I am going to take a good rest from the "have fun" and "awesome".........for a while:)

DeletedUser3781

Everyone is talking about "double sprout days".What is it?
There were 4 days when opening a nut gave you twice as more sprouts (thingies for the grand prizes). It was around weekends, on days when daily rewards were not so great like instants or temporary buildings. If you didn't get any info on it, the glitch was even worse than I thought. Normally you should see a pop up about it, a timer in right upper corner of the screen and it should be visible in the rewards window (the one in which we open nuts for rewards).

DeletedUser4240

I didn't notice any pop ups or timers or anything different, except those ones for selling diamonds........my mistake ,I guess.Now,I will never know:)

Pauly7

Magus

View attachment 2216

View attachment 2217

You are having a laugh right?

No I haven't received this error message.

Echoing the message above I had thought to myself that maybe for the first ever time Inno had taken on board some negative comments and reverted this item back to how it originally was. I try to keep calm about most stuff, but this just takes the biscuit. People already feel dejected enough about never being listened to and the benefits of things being taken away... When they made this "error" they had the opportunity for once to say "hey, let's just try to make this into something good... pretend like we meant it and people are gonna love it", but noooo... they had to do something that just makes things worse.

So I guess I will be tearing this building back down like probably every other person that built it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3542

Oh do forgive me Pauly7 but i do think you have the wrong picture for the nut cave, i think this is more like it :p
innogames-office-r471x.jpg

Pauly7

Magus
I have no idea what Fellowship Adventure results is. Nor do I recall it being something that was asked for.

The first time I see them listen to us and give us something that has been asked for then I will be the first in line to thank them. I am also quick to give praise for the things that I think are good and I will defend Inno if I think it's warranted.

But as a general rule do I thank someone for running a business?... no I don't. Do you thank Microsoft when you buy a PC? If Microsoft were to offer a piece of software then dramatically downgrade it after people have it, would you then thank them again and say "hey they work hard"?

Pauly7

Magus
I know what Fellowship Adventures is... I don't know what Fellowship Adventures results is... I also don't know what Platinum Leaf is.

I've been playing the game since April. On chapter 6... if that's new.

DeletedUser4963

Feedback for the whole event - cities in Woodelves and Sorcerers:

The bad
- I suppose the amount of "gain relics" and "solve encounters" quests could be too much for small cities, perhaps the amount should be adjusted based on chapter...
Overall, I liked this event very much, even if it still could be improved :)

The prizes and most of the quests already change based on each chapter. I started this event on chapter two and am now on chapter 3, I managed 84/91 quests, although I did preempt some productions and put my city on hold unless it was for a nut quest. I do agree that there should be a greater difference between chapters for the quests though.