• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

El Fisherman - New game, a new adventure

DeletedUser

Hello dear Elfs and Humans, I`m El Fisherman or Alex (My name), fresh 24 years old, maked on 25th June.

Couple things about me:

I am a fan of Inno games, I found this community 8 years ago , I started with Tribal Wars .. followed by Grepolis . Grepolis I played a long time, about 5 years and a few months. I had conquered several worlds , in my own server in Roumania but and in the American server.

I finished my degree in medicine this year, I`m very happy about it, was 6 years full with stress, learning , tests every month. But now that I`m done, I will spend more time with Elvenar, which looks very nice. Something new.. and something new is good.

Glad to see you all!

Regards,
El Fisherman

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar! Have fun and congrats on the degree :)
Oh, and a belated happy birthday!

DeletedUser140

hello there, nice to meet you. welcome to elvenar. go humans!

DeletedUser21

Welcome to Elvenar!

A huge congratulations for successfully completing your degree. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you all for your warm welcome! I see a huge success to Elvenar..
Because being a game where are not so much fights like in other browser games, will interest a lot of people..
All of us knows the problem with browser games, and that is too spend a lot of time for it.

DeletedUser

Welcome to you El Fishter, I just wanna say I'm on the same page with you El Fisher :) I quit a lot of games because of PvP. I can't play everyday, so I can't keep up. I became a punching bag, and a PvP game with lots of premium bonuses for those who can afford it I will always be at the bottom of the ditch. :(