• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Either looking for people interested in starting a new fs or finding a fs that shares my game hopes

DeletedUser6338

Hi,

I have ‘joined’ several fellowships lately on a search for a new home that fits for me AND my new fellowship. I have not had a lot of luck finding that great fit and so I have decided to try a new approach of posting my ‘soul seeking fs’ ad.. LOL… I am hoping to either find a fellowship that sounds like we would be a GREAT match (not, just fit in ok) OR some people that might want to start up a fellowship with me based on the criteria below. ;)

I am wanting to find a friendly and chatty group. I have been to several fellowships recently and even asked a LOT of questions before joining in hopes of making the right choice and finding a family. What it seems to me is that the answers I am getting are based on saying yes to the things I am looking for, but once I get in there, things are quite true.... LIke chatting... everyone tells me they have some people that chat a lot and then there will be nothing in chat at all for 3 days straight and then when something does post, it is a quick thank you or question. I would just really like to find a good, no great fit for both me and the fellowship.

I am older and spend most of my time at home, so I spend quite a bit of time in the game. I would like to find a group that shares my thoughts on the game such as:

1. It is a game! It should be a group of 'friends' having a good time working with each other and helping each other.

2. Chatty group. I am not looking to be in chat conversations for 6 hours a day or anything, but I would like to find a group with at least several people who like to chat about their day and what is going on, like you would wan to do with any other friends you are hanging out with.

3. Playing in FA's. As I mentioned, I like the social and interactive element of the game and so the FA and tournaments are really my favorite parts. It is a chance for people to come together to help each other and the entire group succeed at something and gain prizes for each other. So, I want a group that likes the FA’s and has at least several other people that are really interested and dedicated to them also. That being said, I do NOT wish to join another group that takes the enjoyment out of the FA’s by getting upset with people that don’t complete a spreadsheet fast or well enough (a helpful spreadsheet can be useful, but when it starts to get people fussed at, the friendliness of the game becomes lost) or accidentally place an item on the wrong path, etc… I have already experienced all of these and the fun of the game is immediately lost when I see people treating each other this way.

4. Friendly group that might become a virtual family ;)

5. Tournament participation: I would like a group that has a ‘set or requested’ minimum participation just so I know what the minimum hope is for my contribution. Preferably at least tries a 10 chest tournament occasionally: This is not a hard requirement, but I would like to have group that at least done these sometimes. I don’t think I am ready for every week or even every other week as I can’t build troops fast enough and will start to lack enjoyment of the game if I am not able to contribute enough. But ever month, or cycle, or something like that to allow getting a blueprint and hitting that goal would be a nice thing. Again, HARD CORE tournament play and requirement is not what I am looking for.

6. Did I mention friendly group….. LOL ;)

7. AW/KP thread to allow us to help each other and share on AW upgrades

8. Preferrably, but not a deal breaker would be having limited cross tier trading as I sometimes end up with almost 30 pages of trades and all but 1 or 2 will be cross tier that I simply can’t do anymore because I did to many before I understood the implications.

As you can hopefully tell, my main focus is on a group that wants to have a fellowship based on treatment of others as friends and focusing on playing that way. I am not at all worried about my rank or score or speed of growth. Please, if you consider me, understand this from the beginning because this game for me is completely 100% about playing a social game with others and helping each other be successful and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry this ended up so long, but I really don’t want to keep fs ‘hopping’ in hopes of finding the right fit and being invited/accepted into groups that turn out to be nothing like what I was looking for. Maybe this way, we can both find what adds to the enjoyment of the game for everyone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9009

Hi Tricia,
We are recruiting at the moment and would love to have you join us if you think we'd be the great fit you're looking for. In answer to your points above, we have an 800pt target in tournies, and 4x visits a week. FAs we are more relaxed about, having more of an 'opt in' attitude and communicating as we go along. FAs have never been a huge thing for our FS; we tend to focus on tournies more. We also don't encourage cross trades, and ask for trades of 2* or higher. We make exceptions for smaller players. However, we are just 10 members right now, so while we are a friendly helpful bunch, chat might be on the quiet side for you.....but if you're interested do message me in game.
richb1

DeletedUser6338

Hi Tricia,
We are recruiting at the moment and would love to have you join us if you think we'd be the great fit you're looking for. In answer to your points above, we have an 800pt target in tournies, and 4x visits a week. FAs we are more relaxed about, having more of an 'opt in' attitude and communicating as we go along. FAs have never been a huge thing for our FS; we tend to focus on tournies more. We also don't encourage cross trades, and ask for trades of 2* or higher. We make exceptions for smaller players. However, we are just 10 members right now, so while we are a friendly helpful bunch, chat might be on the quiet side for you.....but if you're interested do message me in game.
richb1

Thanks rich, but I am looking for more the opposite.. More enjoyment and unity on the Fa's and less high stakes on the tournament (except for the 10 chests). Also REALLY want a group that likes to chat. Thanks so much for the offer though ;)

DeletedUser8562

Are you looking to join a friendly fellowship? This is a growing fellowship, rising in this magical world of Elves and Humans. A friendly bunch, with lots of chat and help, currently looking for new active members. We concentrate on a balance of boosted goods within the Fellowship, and we are currently looking for more Crystal and Marble... but that is not a requisite. Can you rise, to the challenge? by giving neighbourly help a min of 5x per week, fair trading and contributing to Tournaments and Adventures. Come on and shine!

m4rt1n

Adept
I am sure we have chatted before about joining our fellowship the Elvinears.
I think you joined another fellowship at that time but you are always welcome to give us a try.

1. It's a game - enjoy it, is our motto.
2. We have several chatty members who love to talk about their day etc, from older players to younger ones.
3. We enjoy playing the FA's and do so in a relaxed way where everyone is welcome to do what they can. No spreadsheets but everyone gets reset to fellow so accidental early map finish doesn't happen.
4. Plenty of opportunities to make friends.
5. Tourneys, we don't have a minimum as such but read our overview and you will see that although not mandatory we discourage just doing very little to gain the prize. We have blueprint attempts from time to time and are successful and currently average 7-8 chests weekly. Play no pressure, just participate what you can without going broke.
6. Friendly - Yes. :)
7. 4 KP swaps running all the time.
8. Cross tier trades are allowed, suggested minimum 3:1 and 9:1 but fellows are NOT obliged to take cross tier trades.

We are full but message me ingame if interested as I believe we have an inactive player who has not replied for 6 weeks+ so you could have their spot. :)

Look forward to chatting again,

m4rt1n. :)

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Hi hon,

While Wally World maybe can't answer ALL your hopes and dreams we pretty much can make most of them - I think ?! :D we have a good group that just love to play - there are some who never chat and those who probably chat too much LOL (me included) we have no weekly targets, no expectations except you play for the joy of playing and helping others.

I hope you will consider dropping me a line if you would like to check us out - we've all levels of players and if we can put in a bit extra we try our best - but there's no pressure to "perform".

If you don't like us, then you could continue your quest, but I would hope we can give you that family feel that you are looking for ... whatcha got to lose?

Happy Gaming,

Duru (aka Tricia :D)

DeletedUser6338

Just wanted to note here that I believe I have found my happy home!! I do thank you all for the offers.

I would also like to say that if anyone read my initial post and said that was the type of friendship/fellowship they want also, please send me a message because this one I am happily calling home has a couple of openings for people wanting the same TEAM group.. There are still a few players in the group that just want to play an individual game and get the rewards from everyone else's hard work, so the fellowship is hoping to find some others that are looking for THIS type of group.

So, if you read this message and want the same, reply here or send me a message ;)