• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eärendil Joins Elvenar

DeletedUser

I am pleased to have found a game, with stunning buildings and scenery and not a cartoon in sight!
A veteran of many types of these games, including Stormfall, Sparta, Evony, Throne Rush. A past admin in EA games, and moderator in Second Life's urban Combat.

A past Avatar Character in Second Life, living a virtual life within the world of Pandora, with The Tree of Souls, Home tree, sleeping in animated leaves, and the odd incursions from the RDA. As a huge fan of the First LOTR, and of the Elves, this game brings back many memories of the heady days of the fellowship, Twin Towers, and Return of the King. My village/ City name is taken from the Elves Most sacred Star, given By Galadriel to Frodo Baggins. "May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out."

Hope to see you around, but watch out for my Archers soon, I don't hang about with building :)

Yours truly
LadyMiddleton

DeletedUser21

Hello LadyMiddleton! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

I hope that you enjoy this wonderful game as much as I do ;)

DeletedUser195

Welcome to the forum and the game of Elvenar LadyMiddleton, hope you enjoy the new adventure that awaits you.

DeletedUser

Thank you Hippo & Josiah, Im sure my adventures wont come anywhere near Bilbo's But you never know:) Hope there's no 12 feet trolls to deal with? :eek:

DeletedUser195

You will encounter some pesky villains in the provinces you do battle in. Some, will seem to be 12 foot trolls, but it's all part of learning the different phases of the game.

DeletedUser248

Welcome to the .EN Elvenar community! :)

Another Evony player, aye?

DeletedUser

Hi:) Thanks for you comments, Well "trolls", wasn't surprised to find some here, I had two as guards myself in Stormfall, and in Throne rush, 20 or so of them soon knocked down walls. Evony I played many , many years ago, I had three castles, was a diplomat, even had access to friends accounts, to use there troops to defend my own against huge numbers of bully factions, Unheard of today of course. Then realized it was costing to much to play, then found WOW for a year or two. These days, I play SWTOR, as a subscriber, level 60 trooper and two Siths, good fun, good graphics and storylines. But my roots have always been in these type of games. have seen some villain villages already, they look surprisingly menacing. See you in chat at times:)

DeletedUser248

Yeah, I miss the Evony days! I've played on several of the age one servers and had my biggest account on one of the first age two servers. After I reached the 15 billion troop upkeep in my war city, I left. LOL.

It was always fun to move a war city right next door to someone. Oh, yes, everyone had each others log in information back then! Nowadays it's all ran by bots which ruins the fun for everyone! :(

DeletedUser

Yeah Lane, Upkeep on a vast number of troops was a nightmare, and if you went into negative, you soon lost thousands of troops, as you say, some trusted players of your own guild, if they went away, let you log in to there's, to either borrow some of there troops or go farming, Unfortunately, still I lost two out of my three castles, in a big push by one of our enemies, there was the top brass, that kept leaving and joining, and often had to weed spys out from the group, in the end I was handed the reign of the big Chief, but by then I had had enough. Love this game so far, opened up 4-5 areas, joined a guild, there a great bunch with much polishing going on. So far, haven't had to spend to much yet, only on a good cultural item:)

DeletedUser3

Hi LadyMiddleton, welcome to Elvenar International :)
I have to say I agree with you, the graphics are stunning!

DeletedUser

Thank you Amy, doing ok so far, in a very social Guild, but as a PVP player for many years, Although the NPCs are ok, I do get a little bored, not raiding or building defences against attacks, Like I presently do in Sparta. But I understand this is quite a new product, I am hoping in the near future some of the menacing looking players villages, will fall to the Brave Archers of the Eärendil Elves.;)

DeletedUser406

May I bid you Welcome my lady. And trust your stay is pleasurable, and enjoyable.

DeletedUser

Thank You Darkside, I am enjoying Elvenar, But I do miss the PVP content missing from this game, Although, having said that, PVP has as many downsides as upsides. Perhaps a rogue NPC enemy could be generated to attack villages, with the need to have defence warriors or structures. Or maybe Auto Orc settlement attacks once a week,on players to keep you on your toes, Im really more of a fighter the a builder. I will see how it goes over the next few weeks :)...........keep safe and I give you our most sacred light of ~Eärendil, to light up your way, When other lights go out~

DeletedUser406

You are more than welcome my lady. And I pray that the city of Hades is blessed with your presence one day, where a huge feast will be had in your honour.

DeletedUser

Dear Friends at my group at the trading Company, Im still doing the rounds each day, But I am unable to enter text into the group chat for many weeks now. When I press the green enter button nothing happens. I do use Elven Language like Eärendil in my posts, and Im not sure wether The chat system is set up to use Foreign words with ä them. Perhaps a kind person will tell me if none English words are recognised by the chat software. Thank you and blessings and protection against the Orcs, And hungry beasts out there! If Joshiah sees this, please pass the message on to the others. ~LadyMiddeton~

DeletedUser195

Think there have been issues with the chat LadyM, have your cleared your cache, browser and refreshed your page? If these things have been done, you may need to go through the procedure to report a bug in this forum. Report the bug and things should work again. Miss you in the chat, we know you are still with us, we just have not had the opportunity to chat. You can also message me until this issue is fixed. Got your message this morning, gerbilman gave some good info to follow, which is basically what I just mentioned here. Like I said, if that does not work, fill out the information to report a bug and the Mods will put an end to this pesky bug for you.