• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Dwarvin Statue

louis57

Dreamer
Hi, what is a dwarvin statue and how do I get it. I looked in wiki and at my culture builder, but cant find it?

SkyRider99

Mentor
Dwarven Armorer perhaps? I don't know of a dwarvin statue. Although there are many things I don't know.

I haven't used the wiki much in the past few years. It is good for beginners to check out the essential basics of Elvenar. Some items would probably not be listed, particularly if they are special or peculiar.

You have asked your question in the right place @louis57. Sorry I don't have a definitive answer. Someone else may though. :)

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Capture.JPG

From the wiki

SkyRider99

Mentor
Aha. So it is a 2d production run for one of the guest races.

what is a dwarvin statue and how do I get it.
Hi @louis57. The Dwarven Statue is not a building you acquire. It is the name of a 2-day production in the Copper Foundry that returns 66 copper to your goods store.

SkyRider99

Mentor
TVM Thagdal and Skyrider :))
You are welcome.

As an aside, note that short (e.g. 3hr) production runs generate proportionally more goods than long (e.g. 2 days) productions. So it's better to do many short productions and collect often, than it is to do one long goods production.