• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered dwarves to fairies

DeletedUser7695

hi I would like to know just when I need to start selling & replacing the granite mines & copper refineries that were built for the dwarves. do I still have ANY need for these buildings once I have entered into the fairy stage? I no longer have any indication as to how much of either resource is in stock or if they will be needed further down the road. I would love to free up the space from these buildings & progress into the fairy world but I'm not sure if I am completely finished with them. thanks a lot for any help with this take care all & ENJOY

DeletedUser6967

There is a quest to sell them in fairies
hope that helps, I am only starting dwarves myself

FieryArien

Necromancer
The quest BrightBlazeBlade talks about only needs portal (it asks you to sell it), you can safely sell all your mines and foundries. You’ll still see your dwarves goods balance until you sell the portal. As Lelanya pointed out, you probably want to upgrade your roads, so make sure you have enough resources before selling the production buildings.

A tip for you: selling all the mines and foundries (and eventually portal) gives you a lot of gold and supplies. Be careful not to waste it by going over the limit - the game won’t give you any real warning. It can help you to fund some new buildings/upgrades/even those expensive roads.