• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Dwarves chapter

DeletedUser8901

how many granite mines and copper foundry’s is the optimen amount, I have 6 granite mines at the moment, but it is taking so long to make enough granite to upgrade or research.

DeletedUser5381

how many granite mines and copper foundry’s is the optimen amount, I have 6 granite mines at the moment, but it is taking so long to make enough granite to upgrade or research.

If you focus on upgrading your portal to the before all your settlement buildings, in the long run the chapter will move faster. I know this sounds like it will take to long to get there, but working on portal upgrades first will increase production from all settlement buildings by 20% in the Dwarf chapter. Note: portal boosts are different for other chapters.

Pauly7

Magus
I think I did it with about half of the recommended amounts. It depends how much of a hurry you are in. Dwarves always feels like an eternity because it is the first guest race and the first long chapter. Soon you will feel happier knowing that things take a while longer (unless you force through them with portal instants).

DeletedUser8901

Thank you guys for your replies, I have used some diamonds to upgrade the portal a bit quicker.
You have given me some idea of how many I might need.