• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Dwarven Resources

• Thread starter DeletedUser7573
  • Start date

DeletedUser7573

Hello everyone - apologies if this has been asked before - but I've had a look through wiki and the archives and couldn't find it. My question is this - once the various Dwarven technologies have been researched will you still need copper or granite for anything - if so what? So far as I can see looking ahead it's not needed for any further technologies - but I'm not sure about building upgrades. I'm asking because so far as I can see the city lay out is going to get very complicated (and crowded) if you have to keep all the different races portals, tracks and special manufacturies etc., Thanks in advance for any help.

Deleted User - 106219

Once you have completed all research in the Dwarves chapter you will need Copper and Granite for two things:
- building Dwarven Streets - IF you want to build any. But Blossom Street is researched early in the Fairies chapter, so you won't need Dwarven Streets for long
- completing some Story Quests and Side Quests - only IF you have fallen behind on your story quests

In short: Once you start the Fairies you won't need the Dwarven buildings, unless you have fallen behind on your story quests (and if you have - you can just decline them).

DeletedUser7573

Thanks for your help Shadowblack - much appreciated :)