• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dwarven quest

Do you think this Quest should be able to decline

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser1882

Why 2 days????
there is no option to decline this quest
the rewards basically suck to wait days for

Is this a start of whats ahead I hope not but listening to all the gripe from other players I am not looking forward to moving on
little things like this lead to bigger disappointments
We have enough players already quitting the game ,,or hardly even playing is this what the devs want people leaving the game
I even have orcs in my map i ve had them when I was in elves
what gives i see nothing changing in the game
is very Concerned about investing any future time please stop discouraging us players

Attachments

• statue.JPG
    statue.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 63

DeletedUser219

This quest is hardly new.
Hundreds of players have completed it without a murmur since it was introduced last October.
Are the rewards too small? Probably, most of them are. So?
The value of any quest is completing the task, not the payment.

Could Elvenar be made better? Certainly, and it should (and will). Should it be made easier? No.

DeletedUser1882

Thanks for the comment , Well Its new to me and others may of seen no point in posting but I thought this is a suggestion area of the forum or am I in the wrong area if so I apologize for that . I agree to disagree making some quest a little less time consuming is just a suggestion , quest are something to look forward to doing while waiting for a 2 day scout to finish or a 12 hour update to finish or your stuck with 2 quest that takes 2 days each. We definitely would not want the game to be made any easier now Would we?? Absolutely not !!

DeletedUser1925

Make no sense to produce such item.
Sorry INNO but this game is all about numbers, reading story line makes no sense you just lose too much valuable time.
Unless you started game on day 1. But I guess INNO still didn't figure this out.
All quests should be decline-able.