• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Dwarven Armorer does nothing

DeletedUser1874

As per subject,
I popped a couple of Dwarven Armorers and they seem to do nothing. In the tooltip and health pool heart thingy, only the bonus from the MM is calculated.

qj7JTCs.png

As opposed to this, the Fire Phoenix damage buff displays correctly.
I tried logging out, logging back in, clearing the cache, changing browsers, nothing helped. So I assume it's not on my end, even though I really hope it is, given that if it's not, not only I wasted 2 Dwarven Armorers but I'm wasting troops as well.
I'm in Chapter XV, but haven't unlocked the Scouting tech yet, so I suppose I'm technically still in Constructs, if that's of any help.

Hekata

Artisan
Oh is that what's happening?! I have also placed 2 in my city and I noticed my troops are dying like flies in round 1 o_O I didn't think to check until you mentioned it but it shows the same for me, only the Monastery boost is there. I started working on a 45/9 quest and got distracted by something in the middle of it. Now I'll wait to see if it's resolved but I hope it's soon so I can try to do a few more before I logout tonight.

DeletedUser1874

So I'm not the only one, just as I suspected... such hurry to release the new race when the event wasn't even ended, with such huge bugs... I hope we'll get the Dwarven Armorers refunded at the very least, considering how much one must invest to get their hands on one. Bah. To say that I'm disappointed is to put it mildly.

Hekata

Artisan
So my tooltip shows the same as yours but are we sure that the it means it's not working? Technically 2 dwarevn give+100 and the rest is the MM? I never check tooltips so I don't know what should be displayed actually.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I just had a look. I have 48% Bonus Hitpoints, which is correct because I have a UUU which gives me 25% and the Monastery gives me 18%. 25 + 18 = 43. Your 115% is probably 2 * Armorer 50% each + Monastery 15%. 2 * 50 +15 =115.

I find it very confusing that the popup in my Monastery says "Troops Health: 118%". I'd love to have more consistent tooltips.

Hekata

Artisan
Yes I checked the tooltip from the monastery too and it i confusing. I don't know what the one for health should be displaying, this way it looks like it's just the monastery thing but it can also be calculated as you said.

DeletedUser1874

I just had a look. I have 48% Bonus Hitpoints, which is correct because I have a UUU which gives me 25% and the Monastery gives me 18%. 25 + 18 = 43. Your 115% is probably 2 * Armorer 50% each + Monastery 15%. 2 * 50 +15 =115.

I find it very confusing that the popup in my Monastery says "Troops Health: 118%". I'd love to have more consistent tooltips.
That's helpful - could you please post a screenshot of what your tooltip looks like compared to mine? Also, what sprung my doubts is that I checked the tooltip after having placed the 1st Armorer, and after having placing the second, and the tooltip was still displaying the same value. It didn't change. Perhaps a refresh was needed? Also, my units seem to be dropping like flies - it could be the new frogs, but I'm not so sure it'd be enough to justify such big losses compared to the previous crystal tourney.

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks! I guess it means it's working, the troops are just being decimated by the frogs :(
They did mention some rebalancing to the diamonds needed to rebuild our troops. I'm guessing they made the tourney harder along with it?

Pauly7

Magus
Oh Inno Maths. It's like regular maths except percentages are always completely different numbers from what you'd expect.

I don't even know what a Dwarven Armourer is. Where does that come from?

Hekata

Artisan
Oh Inno Maths. It's like regular maths except percentages are always completely different numbers from what you'd expect.

I don't even know what a Dwarven Armourer is. Where does that come from?

LOL love the definition of inno maths :)

The armourer is from that newish luck based feature you wholeheartedly dislike and ignore ;)

Pauly7

Magus
The Spire? I've done that a bit now, mostly to get me through some event quests. I have some pieces of a set now and some teleport spells, but I haven't seen a Dwarven Armourer.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I won a few armorers some time ago, but don't see them any more. Maybe they got replaced with that teleport things they throw at us lately?

Hekata

Artisan
It's still there. I think in the last chest of lv1 (maybe beyond that too but I don't venture there often) and in mystery chests.