• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dwarven Ancient Wonders

• Thread starter DeletedUser1678
  • Start date

DeletedUser1678

Hi All
I am relatively new to Elvenar, having just reached Fairies in Arendyll and nearly there in Winyandor. I can see that for those who joined at the beginning the hall gave somewhere to dump KP while waiting for fairies, plus you need 2 sets of shards. Now we have fairies, which will take our KP. I can't see the point. In fact other than as a roadblock I couldn't see the point to AW's anyway. Most people are competative and want to increase their rankings and that of their FS.
As for the Magic Academy, making building it mandatory was a big mistake.

Deleted User - 13667

Truly insightful, shogun69.

The absent presence of the building in most players' province speak much of its usefulness other than taking up space

DeletedUser1739

the biggest problem there is for me with all the AW is that they consume way too many boosted relics...i rather use those relics to boost my production....not to mention the space they need and the KP they consume....I built the first 2 but deleted them and wont built another one,useless IMO since they don\t give me much anyway

THANK GOD it\s not mandatory to BUILD them and lets hope it stays this way and it wont happen like it happened with the MA

DeletedUser1678

I agree with you matza. I am refusing to build the MA, have built the fairy portal while still having the dwarven portal without getting the quest to sell it so I will have to lose that one. AW's just don't give the benefits for the space/ KP they take up.

DeletedUser1739

regarding the so much discussed MA...i built it without knowing i won\t be able to sell it....the only spell i found useful was the provision spell which I used when building the temples ,they consume a lot of tools....emergency case.thats it.i rather use the space for something else than for a huge building i need only in emergency cases but can live without it even then.

DeletedUser

Isn't the MA an unskippable quest? How will people manage to NOT build it?
As a new player, it seems insane that you can't delete all buildings? (Including your Main Hall, thus "retiring")

DeletedUser1678

I still haven't built the MA, well into fairies and keep getting dwarven quests despite not having a portal or mines. This is due to not completing the build MA quest and thus sell dwarven portal quest. This of course means no fairy quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Hi shogun66, still getting Dwarven quests after the quest to sell the portal is a bug. This was reported to our development team and will be fixed. The fix with 1.3 unfortunately fixed only some of these quests, the rest will be fixed soon, we apologise for this issue.

DeletedUser971

Fairies has now been out since middle of March and we are still battling the quest issue. I have asked in the support for answers and get the PC answer that this is how it is basically, we are support and not dev's. Is it so hard to say that there is a bug and give us some time and it will be fixed, and really fix it. These quest actually make the game a bit more interesting by trying to work out how to benefit from them to the max.