• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Dwarfs to Fairies

DeletedUser1900

Hi Good question and I'd like to ask :-

1/ I read in the wiki that the dwarves will pick up their productions and leave when the fairies arrive.
Does this mean they will take all their buildings and if so do I lose cuture points, because if I sell the buildings I will definitely lose points but if they go of their own accord surely I shouldn't lose points.
Can you please clarify this.

2/ Someone mentioned a dwarf portal quest does this happen after they leave or before ?

3/ Also why is there no listing for magic residences, magic workshops or training ground ie what lvl can it be built to.

Please advise because there is not enough information in the wiki.

Regards Andy

DeletedUser

Answers to your questions above:

1. There is no culture in the dwarf mines, only in the portal roads (tracks) which you will lose when you sell them, you will however gain back gold and supplies for the mines, you have to sell them yourself. I would suggest that you keep some on until you have upgraded all your city roads as city roads give culture, the amount of which depends on the level of the road. You won't get back any building costs when you sell the portal roads.

2. The "leaving of the dwarves and arrival of fairies" is in the main questline, however they don't physically leave until you have sold all mines, tracks and the portal, so you can sell the portal once you get the quest to sell it. I would still recommend you making sure that you've upgraded all your city roads (as above) before you do the quest and sell the portal.

3. No idea why there is no info in the wiki so can't answer that one.

DeletedUser1900

Thanks for your guick response any idea who I should pose Q 3 to.
regards andy

DeletedUser363

The Magic Residences and Magic Workshops are new items in the game, and the wiki is weeks/months behind with it's information, they keep changing the game, but don't update the wiki

DeletedUser1900

Thanks but I don't understand why just before introducing new stuff they can't at least supply basic and importent ifo in text at the very least.
thanks I'll contact the tech team.

DeletedUser1829

You only need to delete settlement buildings to make room for next race. Things like temple of holy fire are there as long as you want them. When the portal is deleted the game "keeps a memory" of resources in the portal, helpful if you think you might need some extra roads after the dwarves leave and before fairy roads.

They have recently made changes to the wiki person/team and are now actively catching up. They got months and months behind as well as completely changed one section of the game. The fan website Elven Architect is very good at getting updated building information. It may not have everything you seek but it does show building size and costs.

DeletedUser1900

Thanks yes found it very good for info solves that question.
my regards to you