• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Dwarf granite and copper production

Oblong

Novice
Now I have completed the dwarf research, is there any need to keep granite and copper production? Or can I get rid for extra space?

FieryArien

Necromancer
You can build better roads with this material, but beside that there is no use.
EDIT: so yes, get rid of them. ;-) Just produce some material for the roads before you do that, if you want them.

Gargon667

Mentor
If you have completed all researches then yes you can get rid of the settlement, actually you have to, because you need the space to build a new settlement for fairies in the next chapter. And so on every chapter.
There sometimes (not every chapter) is a quest to sell the portal that will give you diamonds, but that is no problem, you can just quickly build a new dwarven portal (the quest does accept any portal) and then sell it for the quest, if you sold yours too early. I think you don´t even need to wait for it to finish building, before you sell it, but I don´t quite remember that part, it´s been too long...