• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Drive my city

SkyRider99

Mentor
How about a feature that lets us get right down into our cities, and virtually drive/walk/run along our streets and look around at our magnificent buildings from ground level.

Sort of like when Tron gets sucked into the computer and has to navigate the digital pathways.

1683800904976.png

Maybe we could even knock on doors and say hello to our population and inhabitants. OK, that last one was a bit excessive. :)

Jake65

Sage
Probably won't be implemented due to safety concerns that you might get mugged by an Orc :eek:

Sir Derf

Adept
presumably would require a lot of graphics work, high detail 3-D models of all buildings at all levels...

Sir Derf

Adept
Closest we can offer...

With the recent improvements, you can always zoom in as far as it will go focused on a pedestrian and just follow them around your city.

That's not creepy...

Jake65

Sage
Oh it would be wonderful! To immerse yourself in your City! I already do in my imagination of course but to actually wander through it, that would be outstanding!
I'd probably be embarrassed walking through mine and looking at the mess :D