• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dragonstorm has 11 spaces!!!

DeletedUser4402

hey guys we have 11 spaces available for new or existing players and need them filled up with people who like to do fellowship adventures tournaments chatting etc we are fair team we trade fairly chat away have a laugh and enjoy playing the game we also run a rota to donate kp to everyone to help grow your ancient wonders this is optional give me a shout my in game name is babybeenie2801 or look up Dragonstorm let me know if you're interested

DeletedUser7452

Hi, I am a newbie. Started playing today. Do you have a place for me? I might have loads of questions and will need a ton of help. It will be amazing if you consider me as a member.

DeletedUser4402

hi majestic morning star yeah we accept newbies and will send you an invite if you let me know your in game name or you can search for us Dragonstom if you now how. we don't mind a lot of questions there is usually someone around who will help you out