• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Double Sunflares did not work

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's I just got a pop up saying double sunflares today, after the game reloaded, so I spun a 140 and a 50 chest and received just the normal amount, taking my total of flares from 70 to 95.

I will contact support also but wondered if it was just me or has the double day failed for everyone on Arendyll.

Deleted User - 106219

It's not just Arendyll. I suspect it is because of the Moon Mirror offer (it still has over an hour and a half left), and the Double Sun Flares will become active once that offer is over (in about 90 minutes)

m4rt1n

Adept
I see, but I received an ingame pop up telling me double day had started. Anyway I'll wait on support now and hopefully get my 25 missing flares added. :)

DeletedUser

Same, just had the pop up as well, but nothing showing on the chests so assumed that they're a premature with telling people.

Pauly7

Magus
Agreed with the above. The pop up saying double sun flares appeared, but it didn't pony up when the wheel was spun.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you to support for the very helpful response and advice I will pass on.

Always check the chests show the double amounts before opening in future. :)

Pauly7

Magus
Thank you to support for the very helpful response and advice I will pass on.

Always check the chests show the double amounts before opening in future. :)
That's all very well, but the point remains that a pop up is appearing announcing the bonus that then wasn't given. Anyway, in this scenario people probably look at it thinking that the bonus must not become evident until after they click.... because after all they've been told that it will happen.

Deleted User - 1634960

Support is aware of the situation. We will not be able to rectify it until the weekend is over.
By all means let us know if you have been affected, but do not expect an immediate adjustment.

m4rt1n

Adept
Reload the game and Double Sunflares are now active. :)

Does this now mean we get 2 hours of double sunflares on the day 4 building as there is a 2 hour difference between German Midnight which changes the days on the event and the offers which apparently run on UTC Midnight.

Similar has happened on previous events and been forwarded to support so this is an ongoing thing Inno are aware of I'm sure.