• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Double Event Quests

Sir Derf

Adept
I've been going through the quests at a good clip. Yesterday, I finished the regular quests with a 57-ribbon quest and started the 20-ribbon quests. I was paused overnight on, by my count, quest 132, a quests asking for 5 T1 Boost 9h, 24h or 48h productions from current or previous chapter buildings.

This morning, I log in, and find that there are two available event quests.

The top one is asking for 6 Relics or 6 Spires, for 41 ribbons (so about a quests number 77). The lower one is the 5 T1 Boost 9h, 24h or 48h production that I was waiting on, asking 20 ribbons.

I'm playing on the PC, and It looks like I just started running v1.94.1-(2e5b1cd) (2019-12-10 12:23).

Sir Derf

Adept
I did a single Spire - it counted.

I collected my 5 9h T1 Boost - I finished the quest. Instead of the expected 20 ribbons, I got 41 ribbons, not 20..

Now I have a second visible event quest for 12 Beverages from Current or Past 3 chapters, also for 41 ribbons.

This is definitely a bonus stage quest, but it is providing 41, not 20 ribbons.

What the what?

Sir Derf

Adept
I have now completed 7 quests, 2 from my original sequence and 5 from the new sequence. The ribbon rewards have gone up to 42.

What is going on? What can I expect going forward?

Hekata

Artisan
I was at 56 ribbons this morning. Got 2 quest lines now each 40 ribbons. I have completed 1 of the 2 quests but I only have 1 quest line again and only worth 40 ribbons. What's going on?

m4rt1n

Adept
My quests were worth 41, now are worth 32 ribbons. Not sure what is happening.

DeletedUser8632

My quests were worth 41, now are worth 32 ribbons. Not sure what is happening.

Seems to be back to "previous".

@Muf-Muf @Rilian - no offense to you guys, you are the messengers and I understand that this is not your mess but what the hell?? Players like @m4rt1n and me and many others who are in the middle tier quests lost a lot of ribbons today. I am happy for the players that are already in the bonus quests because they apparently got several hundred extra ribbons with this bloody mess today but personally these stunts make me really upset.

Sir Derf

Adept
I was running as long as I could without reloading. It looks like it just updated without my interaction. I just collected what was to be a 42 ribbon quest, and it gave me 20.

Elvenar is now reporting it is v1.94.2-(f06169b) (2019-12-10 17:33)

It is now back to showing only a single quest, the other quest I was in the middle of, and claims 20 ribbons instead of 42.

While this might resolve the bug, as far as it has been fixed, it is still an open issue as far as an explanation.

OldHag

Necromancer
The same happened to me yesterday when they did the update. I also sent in a support ticket and no reply yet.
I was in the process of doing a 55 ribbon quest when the update occured, when I got back on I had 2*40 ribbon quests, completed those, got 1*40 ribbon quest, completed that, got 2*20 ribbon quests, completed, then got 1* 20ribbon quest, completed, got 2*20ribbon quest, by now my head is spinning, didn't and still don't know what happened.
When I logged on this morning and completed a couple of 20ribbon quests, I got a pop up message telling me I'd finished the regular quests, well done, etc.
So I've lost out on ribbons by not being able to finish the regular quests and to top it off you've ended my event before I had the chance to complete them.