• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Distorted city images when switching between research/map/city, HTML 5, Chrome

• Thread starter DeletedUser6046
  • Start date

DeletedUser6046

This tends to happen in my Google Chrome browser when switching between research/map/city. I use the HTML 5 version.

https://prnt.sc/p1acsz

p1acsz

DeletedUser3097

This tends to happen in my Google Chrome browser when switching between research/map/city. I use the HTML 5 version.
p1acsz

Please try these steps:

1. Log out of Elvenar using the settings cog.
2. Close down all instances of Elvenar.
3. Clear your browser cache.
4. Log back in- is there an improvement?

Please let us know on this thread if things have improved. If this issue persists, please open a ticket with the Support Team so we can look further into this.

DeletedUser6046

Please try these steps:

1. Log out of Elvenar using the settings cog.
2. Close down all instances of Elvenar.
3. Clear your browser cache.
4. Log back in- is there an improvement?

Please let us know on this thread if things have improved. If this issue persists, please open a ticket with the Support Team so we can look further into this.

Thank you, I will try this and let you know if it happens again.

DeletedUser6046

After following the instructions it stopped for now. At least I know now how to stop it for a while. Thank you!

DeletedUser9209

I raised a ticket earlier re: not even being able to get into Elvenar on Chrome earlier - having carried out the suggestions, I can at least get in, but it is running very slowly.

I am also finding that image transition is poor when switching between any mode in Chrome. If I collect money from residences, the amount (in the little boxes) stays on the screen for ages. The animations seem to be running very slowly on things like ferris wheel, steel manufactory etc.

Everything is fine in Firefox so it must just be Chrome having a wobbler I think!

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Hate to burst bubbles but the glitch was back again today .... it's a shame as I expect that they are working hard to try to get rid of it ....

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Should it still occur, please get in touch with our Support so that we can check some further things for you. :)