• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dissapointed about newsletter

For the first time in over a year of playing Elvenar I am truly dissapointed. Since I started I have received the newsletter when a quest began. Nothing changed, none of my settings however this time I did not get it. Since the quest started I received a receipt and another communication from Elvenar, so my email address were working fine. I checked FAQs. None of those applied so I contacted Support. Their reply just contained a "sorry we cannot help you, too bad, so sad" message. That was really dissapointing. My concern is that this happen again in future. And with Support not even being willing to help what does one do? Did anyone else experience the same?

Deleted User - 341074

Yep, my wife had the same thing this event. Asked support, and was told "tough, not everyone gets it, have a nice day."
Pretty sad as far as customer service goes.

Pauly7

Magus
One way or another I've never managed to get in on the newsletter or these bonuses, but I always assumed that everyone who did got that same reward.