• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Display results after 1st round of tournament

DeletedUser7436

Hi,
Theres a weird display comes up after the first fight round in the tournaments. It shows either ‘round 2’ or sometimes defeat, but then the prizes won. This is happening on the app, and has happened every tournament.
It doesn’t cause a problem...just surprising!

cheers,
Nettromancer

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I also see non-usual display after round 1 on app. Have seen the flashing defeat, but I actually won. Other times it just goes straight to the reward scene without showing how many troops I lost. From round 2 onwards it behaves as it should.

FieryArien

Necromancer
It’s happening for weeks now, at first only on beta, but then it came to life servers as well. Here on life I even raised a ticket when after fighting the tournament encounter here on EN I got fight result screen from last Spire fight on Beta! :D However, the response was the generic “that’s known issue, we are working on it” type.

From what I saw:
- We sometimes don’t get the result screen after a fight.
- After the following fight we sometimes get normal result of the following fight, OR we get the result of the first fight instead (meaning we don’t see the result of the second fight). The longest streak of such delayed results I saw was 3, if I remember correctly. :oops:
- The bug can cross accounts, meaning we can see last result from the account we used just before logging into the current one. (That could explain why people can see elven troops on their human account.)
- Note that I don’t know if it can or can’t show even older results, but I personally only noticed the bug showing immediate preceding result.
- I’m pretty sure I met the bug also in higher rounds (stars), not just round 1.
- The most common missing result for me is the very first fight in the round. But common doesn’t mean often here.
It doesn’t cause a problem...
Actually, it does. In any case we lose the information about result of some fight. When I fight some higher provinces, I’m forced to use huge amount of troops. It is very important for me to know what my losses are.

Dicke01

Adventurer
I have had the same issue, but it only seems to pop up in the higher provinces and it shows me an old fight that I had won, but when I return to the province, it is still open. By now I have figured out, that must mean that I lost the fight with my selected troops, but by not knowing which enemy troops were still left, it is really hard to guess which troops to send in next...and of course the horrendous losses!!! It took me a little while to figure out what was going on, and would just send the same troops as before and of course get defeated...
I have an open ticket on this one, and have asked for free troops from Inno, as the additional losses are due to the display error.

Athewyn

Seeker
this has been happening to me with province one since they first changed the tourney. I sent in a ticket and they said they were aware and working on fixing it... still happening. Guess they would rather churn out new "challenges" then finish the coding on the existing ones.