• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Display relative instead of absolute squad sizes

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
When I look at the squad sizes before a fight, I mentally estimate how much that is in terms of my base squad size. The reason for that is that my troop count in the Army Camp is displayed in multiples of the base squad size, so that is my frame of reference. When fighting in the tournament, it's not useful to me if the enemy troop size is 17k, I need to know that it's ~3.1x my base squad size (numbers made up), so when I loose a full squad in that fight, my troop count goes down by 3.1. So ideally, instead of showing absolute squad sizes, it would just show my own and the enemies squad sizes in terms of multiples of the base (3.1x vs 4.2x).

In addition, it would be cool to see that for buildings that generate troops (e.g. the Witches Summoning Circle) - again, it's not useful to know that it produces 1700 Banshees, I need to know that it produces ~1.1 squads of Banshees. What's more, on mobile there is no easy way to figure out how many Banshees there are in a squad, so it's even harder to figure out how much 1700 are.

Edit: Just remembered, it's the same when starting a production - it would be more useful to see that I'm producing 2.3 squads, rather than 10k units.

Last edited:

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
This has gotten a bunch of upvotes - it would be nice to get some feedback on this!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @SpaceCowboy It has been passed across however i've no update as yet on whether this is to be considered! These things can take quite a while but it's on my spreadsheet for them to look at :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I indeed use my calculator a lot to convert A-B because like you said it's hard to understand that that number means in the relative sense.