• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Display "ancient wonder help" in player's name inside message thread of "kp swap"

• Thread starter DeletedUser2452
  • Start date

DeletedUser2452

In the kp swap message thread
we have member name a AW

will it be possible
when we are in message thread
we can click member's player name
and access AW (like in chat )

in chat, some member, sometimes, offer free chest and request member to take,
so it is good we can access AW in there in response member's offer

in kp message thread
Member has actually name a AW that request kp exchange
if we can click player's name and access his AW
that is more suitable

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_210 Jun. 08 09.46.jpg
    ScreenHunter_210 Jun. 08 09.46.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 177

Pauly7

Magus
I agree completely.

It is something that has been asked for. It seems that in response they made the AW menu available by clicking a player's name in chat, which is no help at all. There hasn't been any response yet on whether they are going to add it into the messaging system, which I thought there would have been, considering it seemed like they just accidentally created the function in the wrong place.

DeletedUser9850

It is good though not essential.So I don't think that elvenar will make that available

Pauly7

Magus
It is good though not essential.So I don't think that elvenar will make that available
There is no reason to assume that. We asked for it and they provided it, but just in the wrong place. To activate the option in the messaging system would now be very easy, as far as I can see.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It could happen, as the links are clickable, as today I notice you can actually click it when trying to copy it hehe. But will require some hard coding, as it is not only the function but also, to add it to the text box area (message box). Not necessary though, so it probably won't happen. Not worth the code, and we really don't need it.

Gargon667

Mentor
As you guys say: They added it to the chat, they can just as well add it to the messages. No reason not to.
In fact it is one of the intrigues of the game why they haven´t done it right away. Maybe a programming intern tagged it onto the wrong thing and now they think it´s already done, because nobody there was responsible for checking what the intern did...

Pauly7

Magus
Maybe a programming intern tagged it onto the wrong thing and now they think it´s already done, because nobody there was responsible for checking what the intern did...
I think that's exactly what's happened and it's why I keep pushing, but no success yet.