• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Disgusted with the moderation. [not forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3032

Edit by Muf-Muf: Please do not discuss bans on the forums, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

One of the problems with official forums, like Facebook, and I guess here, is that the business thinks of it as a shop front which must be kept meticulously clean. Not places for having chats. Which probably explains why Reddit does so well as a games forum arena.

DeletedUser3032

A question? a lot of game companies do it to content they don't like, not questions. But not deleting and banning jesus. It's shocking.

DeletedUser3032

how can they justify the cost of £174.99 to be able to get the 3rd building in the event.

DeletedUser441

I think they have priced themselves out of any possible profit ; or am I speaking from the perspective of the few living on a low income ? There may be thousands of rich players supporting this game , but I doubt it ! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3032

:p most people playing are the older generation I would suspect. I know they will have a sale towards the end, but I think even with 50% off it is still way over priced. Maybe £20 to get the building would be an ideal and realistic price.

DeletedUser441

I'm struggling to keep my internet , so paying to play is an impossibility now. Unfortunately my days in Elvenar are numbered :(. Just as well though , I might become more active and get healthier. Sitting at the computer for all the hours needed to gain as much as possible is not advisable.
upload_2017-7-17_0-39-37.jpeg

m4rt1n

Adept
:p most people playing are the older generation I would suspect. I know they will have a sale towards the end, but I think even with 50% off it is still way over priced. Maybe £20 to get the building would be an ideal and realistic price.

That was the price for me on the Phoenix quest but I declined and it works out about the same for this quest looking at the remaining beet, taking account of the daily quests and the daily once an hour dropped beet.

If you complete all quests and collect all dropped beet and mostly use the 140 beet spin, £20 for the 3rd building is about spot on by my math, taking into account the % of beet won giving the odd extra spin.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The forum is not the place to discuss bans of any kind. Please contact Support in such cases. We'll lock this thread now.

Thanks for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.