• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Disenchanting Unique Buildings

grayavatar

Novice
I'm looking for confirmation on this question I have had for a while.

I got the Polar Bear building from MA but have realised I probably won't build it until after I have gotten Timewarp. By that time it will be a very low level building sitting in my inventory. If I disenchant it now will it be added back to the buildings rotation in my MA?

Hoping to hear from someone who has actually tried it. I assume the answer would apply to any of the unique buildings.

Jake65

Sage
Yes, as soon as it's disenchanted it should reappear in the rotation for your current chapter.
I did this with the fire Phoenix, kept a many chapters behind one in my inventory until I was ready to craft a current one.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Yes, as soon as it's disenchanted it should reappear in the rotation for your current chapter.
I did this with the fire Phoenix, kept a many chapters behind one in my inventory until I was ready to craft a current one.
I did it. It will appear in the MA again, although not immediately. Just be patient.
It has to be in the rotation pool which is not alwas and we cannot predict when it will, most likely around autumn it will appear in the MA againm but we cannot say it will 100%

grayavatar

Novice
So there are different pools for the building slot at different times of the year? I thought it was all one pool for that slot.