• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.24

DeletedUser3

Dear Elves and Humans,

This is the general discussion thread for the update to 0.24. To give specific feedback regarding which repeating quests you find difficult to complete and why, please head to this thread. As always, we look forward to your feedback :)

firerock

Enchanter
It will be good if this is finally fixed:

After visiting multiple neighbours, buildings' graphics should no longer disappear in cities

I have to restart the browser any number of times on my rounds every evening.

DeletedUser

Since this update Fighting seems to be messed up, it runs really slow and can take up to a minute to even move one of your troop

EDIT: Found a fix, had to set my Battle Graphics Quality to medium

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66

Since this update Fighting seems to be messed up, it runs really slow and can take up to a minute to even move one of your troop

I've noticed this too - so much lag. I've tried many things to get this right but the only solution I've found is to set your graphic quality to low in the settings menu. This settings only affects the battle graphics and brings the speed back up to normal.

Quick and easy fix for now.

DeletedUser

I've noticed this too - so much lag. I've tried many things to get this right but the only solution I've found is to set your graphic quality to low in the settings menu. This settings only affects the battle graphics and brings the speed back up to normal.

Quick and easy fix for now.

lol I just found the same fix, setting it to medium worked for me

firerock

Enchanter
I haven't had that issue, and mine is already set to high, maybe its to do with your graphics card or available memory?

DeletedUser66

As a guess, seems to be a problem with screen resolution. Players on laptops seem to be affected while those on desktops don't seem to experience such a problem.

firerock

Enchanter
true I'm on a desktop, but also most desktops that people play these sort of games on do have their own dedicated graphics card and not one built into the motherboard. If you're buying a desktop for gaming why would you not :)

DeletedUser379

hi - a quest reward suggestion - have some quests give you diamonds - so that you can buy expansions with them - as space is always an issue