• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.19

DeletedUser

It's a meh update in my opinion. While bug fixes are excellent and I have no problem with them, I'd really LOVE to see some new features introduced. There are loads of great and interesting ideas in the "ideas and suggestions" part of the forum, yet there is very little feedback (or not enough in my opinion). The quest fixes are immaterial to me as they don't affect my gameplay.

I understand people are suggesting that new features will be implemented soon, but can you elaborate on soon? It'd be nice to have a more detailed response on what you may or may not be working on, especially in regards to a chat system/guild system. I think I read somewhere that mentioned fellowships - is this any closer to being released?

Overall, + to some of the bug fixes, but I'd love to see some extra, powerful new features. Not everyone will agree, but hey, it's opinion based.

DeletedUser

I think you may have introduced another bug with this upgrade... namely the research screen is now blank . There is already a properly formatted bug report on this. Please fix asap, thank you.

DeletedUser66

It's a meh update in my opinion. While bug fixes are excellent and I have no problem with them, I'd really LOVE to see some new features introduced. There are loads of great and interesting ideas in the "ideas and suggestions" part of the forum, yet there is very little feedback (or not enough in my opinion). The quest fixes are immaterial to me as they don't affect my gameplay.

I understand people are suggesting that new features will be implemented soon, but can you elaborate on soon? It'd be nice to have a more detailed response on what you may or may not be working on, especially in regards to a chat system/guild system. I think I read somewhere that mentioned fellowships - is this any closer to being released?

Overall, + to some of the bug fixes, but I'd love to see some extra, powerful new features. Not everyone will agree, but hey, it's opinion based.

According to the latest InnoGames TV episode, fellowships (Fancy name for guilds) will be the next thing Elvenar would probably receive and that would possibly be in the 0.20 update.

Judging by how often updates have been released on this server, we can safely assume that in about 3 weeks we could have a new feature to play with provided nothing game breaking happens :)

DeletedUser

we can safely assume that in about 3 weeks we could have a new feature to play with

I hope you're right about that. This would be the most important aspect of the game that's missing (possibly just being beaten by a decent chat system).

DeletedUser3

I think you may have introduced another bug with this upgrade... namely the research screen is now blank . There is already a properly formatted bug report on this. Please fix asap, thank you.

This issue - which managed to sneak in with the update - should indeed now be fixed. If anyone still cannot see their research screen, please log out of the game, clear your browser's cache and log in again.

The browser cache stores files locally so that websites can be loaded faster. These files can sometimes become out of date following an update. For this reason, most simple problems can be cured by clearing your browsers cache. If you are unsure on how to clear your browser cache, you can find more information here.

DeletedUser48

According to the latest InnoGames TV episode, fellowships (Fancy name for guilds) will be the next thing Elvenar would probably receive and that would possibly be in the 0.20 update.

Judging by how often updates have been released on this server, we can safely assume that in about 3 weeks we could have a new feature to play with provided nothing game breaking happens :)

be cool to see something new inside the game.. lets see what happens in 3 weeks :)

oh and twista get back to the west :) dissembler here :p

DeletedUser

Yes and helped ty.
Glad you're back in the game :)
After updates and hotfixes it usually helps to clear your browsers cache. This forces the browser to have to download the new version files to replace the old ones. The initial load may take a little longer than normal (because it's downloading everything from scratch rather than just a couple things), but it's worth it to have the game work (also, it's regarded as good practice to clear cache regularly)

DeletedUser

Can not wait for what is coming in the next months of the game!! I know its going to be fun!!!!